HWBOT Community Forums

chew* - Radeon HD 4290 @ 1145/700MHz - 33331 marks 3Dmark 2001

Nick.ua

Nice dude). What sideport real clock?

Think I already offered more than enough info by my current screens for others to copy.

Other than that I might as well come over and just OC some ones system for them.

You will just have to actually tune your system to find any more gains like I have been doing all along ;)

Final score will have all details if I have time to bench on ln2.

I have reviews and other more important things to tend to currently.

Edited by chew*

And no offense either, but this is a friendly competition with no prizes, from my understanding ;) It's just a "have fun" and "ePeen" booster :P

Cpu power has nothing to do with this contest. To win this contest you must treat it like a low clock challenge......

Nick if you knew all the settings before contest started.....no offense but your score would be far more effecient per clock.

A competition is what it is regardless if there is a prize to be had.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Competition

Competition is a contest between individuals, groups, nations, animals, etc. for territory, a niche, or a location of resources... It arises whenever two or more parties strive for a goal which cannot be shared

Edited by chew*

Care to elaborate?

If busting my ass to get a effecient result makes me a jerk......guess everyone that is competitive on bot is a jerk then.

If not sharing my settings makes me a jerk.....well that makes 75% of people on bot a jerk then.

If stating the obvious and facts makes me a jerk well your not ready for the real world.

Now if I took a pop shot via a comment at the guys on air when I benched on ln2 and you called me a jerk I would say it is a warranted comment, but i'm not the one that did that here.

If showing some of the AIR guys that they to can be competitive against ln2 guys makes me a jerk well to bad.

Edited by chew*

I would not pay attention to those kind of comments Chew* I really appreciate that you were kind enough to post your score early so I was able to learn a lot from them. You put me on the right track now it's up to me to show if I have some skill! Thx again dude!