HWBOT Community Forums

Ximi - Core i7 3960X @ 5000MHz - 42817 marks PCMark 2005

Moose83

Wow really nice cheating please show me more of your Ramcaching, you have completly bunnyed up lol :banana:

Was one months ban not enough for you i think you need more ban to get your mind fresh:D

I click like for you :banana:

Edited by Moose83

Hello,

I love the sense of humor you intend hwbot moderated, you're so cute and cuddly, you know.

First I'll tell you that I thought the RamCaching was allowed in PC Mark's, especially after the punctuation of a moderator Christian Ney on PC Mark Vantage and I thought that you had passed.

If it is not, and is not allowed to use the PC RamCaching Mark 05 because nothing clean and problem solved, but the record did not know that was not allowed.

Not happen again with this PC Mark 05, I assure you.

Dont you remember that this has happened to you before with this submission using ramcaching?

http://www.hwbot.org/forum/showthread.php?p=192537#post192537

Not I dont remeber it.

Sorry my confusion perhaps because you ( moderators included ) caused all confusions , do you and all people remember that with Christian Ney ?

http://hwbot.org/forum/showthread.php?t=63636

Perhaps you create confusion with PC Marks.

On private Christian Ney remember me the rules and policy.

The submission was blocked / deleted , I think that not more crime with me victim of all acusations.

I do not think ramcaching has EVER been allowed in 05, it's even in the forbidden tweaks list (and it has been there for a long time already). In other words, this is no moderator's fault unless you can quote a moderator saying it has been allowed (in 05, not Vantage or 7 - it's allowed for those benchmarks).

We can't babysit your submissions, dude. If you're confused, check the official rules for PCM05 (and perhaps even the general rules). It's your responsibility to make sure your submissions are legit, and AFAIK you've posted a bunch of ramcached subs in the past, all blocked. For the last time: DON'T DO IT! RAMCACHING IS NOT ALLOWED FOR PCMARK05! OK? :)

And please ask to my question how much gen usage and VS with revodrive you get?

I use GEN3 , but recommended GEN2 on OCZ Support forum.

VS ? Do you refer to Bios Version ? Or Drivers ?

Bios latests and drivers latest published.

Dont talk arround an hot potatoe :D How much gen usage and VS you get with revo, when you have it you know how much storage you get in pcm05 :P And gen2 or gen3 is scoring the same with Revo, because it only support gen2 :P

And drivers or firmware are not very important for this, its in 1-5%...

Its an 1minute thing, to post the score... Or must you search google first lol :P

Edited by Moose83

No matter, simply answer the question :P I know, why perf is bad and other slots are good, but thats not he point...1 post, and you have solution for this, but i wont do it...

I like ocz support, lol, no answer to your problem, only bullshit :D

I am a bit curious about this. Which red PCIE lane are you using for the Revo3X2? The closer it is to the CPU, the better it should be. Less distance should equal faster speed.

What an noobs lol :banana:

Edited by Moose83

In the photo is clearly seen in the last attempt this in the PCIe closer to the CPU, in the first slot PCIe x16 red.

But even then goes to 1500 MB / sec, continues with R / W 700/300 Mb sec.

I do not know what could be the problem but perhaps the BIOS version of your motherboard.

I tried the Revo in all PCIe slots and is always the same. Gen 3, Gen 2, etc ..... and no 700/300 Seg not take it out.

To those who say I have not, to look at the room (curtains) Bench table and other details of the photos I have of scores last, even Avatar Rampage IV Extreme use that.

Well done , Read / Writte correctly.

First slot PCIe , less distance at CPU , GEN2 , Bios at motherboard the last 3404.CAP.

ATTO Benchmark yes show Read / Writte correctly , I uses the last version of Benchmark.

1yt1h.jpg

Yes , is very good numbers Read / Write ... ;)

About pc mark 05 , nahhhh simple 29.xxx not points , is posible that no all tweaks on run , not bad at all but not points.

I upload puntuations at pc mark vantage and pc mark 7 , see it and check it , good puntuations.