HWBOT Community Forums

PC World italian Team

I'm posting everything here because the first email I wrote on that subject, was dated "12 April" and it's a looooong time to check these results.

I have no idea of what are you doing guys, it's so difficult to keep in touch with you.:(

So, let's start with that two guys, Team Hardware Forest and Laurus&CoolerM: 8800 GTS 640

http://hwbot.org/community/submission/995978_team_hardware_forest_3dmark_2006_geforce_8800_gts_640_mb_16939_marks

http://hwbot.org/community/submission/994732_laurus_3dmark_2006_geforce_8800_gts_640_mb_16935_marks

As you can see, same frequencies, same score at 3dmark and the first screenshot is clearly photoshopped... I remember that we reported the result of the first guy, so the user deleted it and the next day there was that new photoshopped screenshot "improved".

Global view, look at the two results at 3DMark2003... 45.949 and 45.945: http://hwbot.org/searchResults.do?direction=&applicationId=0&cpu=&numberOfProcessors=0&gpu=GeForce+8800+GTS+640+Mb&numberOfVideocards=0&manufacturer=&chipset=&model=&memManufacturer=&memType=&memProduct=&minCpuFreq=&maxCpuFreq=&minGpuCoreFreq=&maxGpuCoreFreq=&minGpuMemFreq=&maxGpuMemFreq=&minMemFreq=&maxMemFreq=&countryId=0&teamId=2321&userName=&minScore=&maxScore=&displayAdvanced=false&filterBlocked=&filterUser=&filterVerification=&imageAttached=&dateFrom=&dateUntil=&system=&minTotalPoints=&gpuId=1042&cpuId=0&chipsetId=0&modelId=0&manufacturerId=0&memManufacturerId=&memProductId=&memTypeId=&offset=0

SShot to avoid submission removal by them:

20100517190007_sshot8800-640.jpg

------------------------------------

8800 GTS 512

Now look at that two screenshots, if you "play" them in sequence, you can do an animated gif, the second one is IDENTICAL, with only the fps details pasted on the original screenshot: even the score is pretty the same, 30.662 and 30.602... another photoshop.

http://hwbot.org/community/submission/989636_team_hardware_forest_3dmark_2005_geforce_8800_gts_512_mb_30662_marks

http://hwbot.org/community/submission/994723_laurus_3dmark_2005_geforce_8800_gts_512_mb_30602_marks

Another problem is that the 30.602 guy forgot to submit the result to hwbot by photoshopping the frequencies on gpuz, in fact you can see that the submission has "1070" but the screenshot reports 1100. :rolleyes:

Speaking about 3DMark2005, same thing... Photoshop FTW!

Team Hardware Forest: http://hwbot.org/community/submission/998573_team_hardware_forest_3dmark_2006_geforce_8800_gts_512_mb_19009_marks

Laurus&CoolerM: http://hwbot.org/community/submission/994727_laurus_3dmark_2006_geforce_8800_gts_512_mb_19000_marks

You see, the scores are identical because it's easier to photoshop only one number instead of the whole score of 5 digits :banana:

So, no need to continue, here are the submissions with that videocard in the whole Team:

http://hwbot.org/searchResults.do?direction=&applicationId=0&cpu=&numberOfProcessors=0&gpu=GeForce+8800+GTS+512+Mb&numberOfVideocards=1&manufacturer=&chipset=&model=&memManufacturer=&memType=&memProduct=&minCpuFreq=&maxCpuFreq=&minGpuCoreFreq=&maxGpuCoreFreq=&minGpuMemFreq=&maxGpuMemFreq=&minMemFreq=&maxMemFreq=&countryId=0&teamId=2321&userName=&minScore=&maxScore=&displayAdvanced=false&filterBlocked=&filterUser=&filterVerification=&imageAttached=&dateFrom=&dateUntil=&system=&minTotalPoints=&gpuId=1255&cpuId=0&chipsetId=0&modelId=0&manufacturerId=0&memManufacturerId=&memProductId=&memTypeId=&offset=0

SShot:

20100517190129_sshot8800-512.jpg

-------------------------------------

8800 GT

Same situation: http://hwbot.org/searchResults.do?direction=&applicationId=0&cpu=&numberOfProcessors=0&gpu=GeForce+8800+GT+512+Mb&numberOfVideocards=0&manufacturer=&chipset=&model=&memManufacturer=&memType=&memProduct=&minCpuFreq=&maxCpuFreq=&minGpuCoreFreq=&maxGpuCoreFreq=&minGpuMemFreq=&maxGpuMemFreq=&minMemFreq=&maxMemFreq=&countryId=0&teamId=2321&userName=&minScore=&maxScore=&displayAdvanced=false&filterBlocked=&filterUser=&filterVerification=&imageAttached=&dateFrom=&dateUntil=&system=&minTotalPoints=&gpuId=1233&cpuId=0&chipsetId=0&modelId=0&manufacturerId=0&memManufacturerId=&memProductId=&memTypeId=&offset=0

40.076 and 40.070... quite suspect... looking at 3DM05, 30.190 and 30.099... 3DM06 17.599 and 17.593... These guys will have a future in photo-editing.:rolleyes:

Sshot:

20100517190734_sshot8800-GT.jpg

---------------------------------------

HD4870

With that videocard, as you can see for example crzdn and Giancarlo D'Urso have the same frequencies in different benchs.

Another thing to point out is that they benched and submitted results in the same benchmark, so maybe or maybe not it's hardware sharing.

http://hwbot.org/searchResults.do?direction=&applicationId=0&cpu=&numberOfProcessors=0&gpu=Radeon+HD+4870&numberOfVideocards=0&manufacturer=&chipset=&model=&memManufacturer=&memType=&memProduct=&minCpuFreq=&maxCpuFreq=&minGpuCoreFreq=&maxGpuCoreFreq=&minGpuMemFreq=&maxGpuMemFreq=&minMemFreq=&maxMemFreq=&countryId=0&teamId=2321&userName=&minScore=&maxScore=&displayAdvanced=false&filterBlocked=true&checkBox_filterBlocked=true&filterUser=false&filterVerification=&imageAttached=&dateFrom=&dateUntil=&system=&minTotalPoints=&gpuId=1361&cpuId=0&chipsetId=0&modelId=0&manufacturerId=0&memManufacturerId=&memProductId=&memTypeId=&offset=0

Sshot:

20100517190918_sshot4870.jpg

---------------------------------------

HD5870

Here is a disaster...

3x Crossfire category: http://hwbot.org/searchResults.do?direction=&applicationId=0&cpu=&numberOfProcessors=0&gpu=Radeon+HD+5870&numberOfVideocards=3&manufacturer=&chipset=&model=&memManufacturer=&memType=&memProduct=&minCpuFreq=&maxCpuFreq=&minGpuCoreFreq=&maxGpuCoreFreq=&minGpuMemFreq=&maxGpuMemFreq=&minMemFreq=&maxMemFreq=&countryId=0&teamId=2321&userName=&minScore=&maxScore=&displayAdvanced=false&filterBlocked=&filterUser=false&filterVerification=&imageAttached=&dateFrom=&dateUntil=&system=&minTotalPoints=&gpuId=1587&cpuId=0&chipsetId=0&modelId=0&manufacturerId=0&memManufacturerId=&memProductId=&memTypeId=&offset=0

rsannino, giancarlo d'urso, voiager, montana79, coccus80, cnzdrn: each of them posted a result for example in 3dmark2003, each with 3x Cards, so they must have 18x 5870?

Look at 3dmark06, rsannino, voiager and coccus80 even in that benchmark.

Same thing for Vantage.

Look also at the frequencies in different benchs for coccus80 and rsannino... 850/1200...

Here is a screenshot, to avoid that them will delete the submissions: 20100517191022_sshot5870x3.jpg

----------------------------------

I think that there's no need to go on, I'm pretty sure that all those submissions are enough to take measures to avoid that a team like PC World OC can cheat in such an evident way...

Feel free to search in my team scores, we have nothing to hide, in that case I would not have been so stupid to post everything here and wait for "attacks".:)

Edited by |ron

I read in the news that Pieter is no longer to submissions moderation and so now thor and monstru are full of work.

In that case, I'll wait for you to check all this, I only hope that the "evidences" will not disappear before you'll take a look.

I don't want to make a war, but I agree with Iron...There a lot of duplicated scores. I can understand if somebody of them/you share the best CPU, no problem. But if you want to be on the top running on this way...I not agree!

I'm speaking for entire the Hardware Station OC Team Italy.

Thanks

Regards,

Alex

then I speak everything then for my posts I will personally feel those some two boys if I have well a VGA and this VGA Sale during the resale you/he/she is everything sold to a member of the inside staff, if this is not interested you/he/she is externally resold, therefore the 4870x2 that you see it is the same one, but the situation is not the same one since every person has available disk, the benchmark and the whole rest each you/he/she performs him/it alone without intrusions, if I have a 980x that you/he/she holds 7 ghzes conme' then I sell him/it and I pass him/it to another person you/he/she is able' to happen that this cpu does or the same ghzes or few less or little More.

I don't believe both forbidden to sell or to give material to the I intern some team since we pay the whole material.

Edited by giancarlo.durso

I don't want to make a war, but I agree with Iron...There a lot of duplicated scores. I can understand if somebody of them/you share the best CPU, no problem. But if you want to be on the top running on this way...I not agree!

I'm speaking for entire the Hardware Station OC Team Italy.

Thanks

Regards,

Alex

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/7207/delex.png

http://hwbot.org/community/submission/989577_konrad76___lore85bg_3dmark_vantage___performance_radeon_hd_4870x2_22049_marks

this Cpu is a E.Sample this cpu assign to DELEX wy have a konrad76?

any war however it results me that you have a double nick Delex Giaxy and Giaxy Delex.

there is however a "motto Italiano " when the fox doesn't reach the grape she says that grape is not good

Please don't take around me, I put sacrifice and I spend many money it is a passion, once I was in your team, they are for my account now and left me alone, it is not so that it behaves us, personally I considered you correct but after these last since you also know as I/you/they are done you have gambled away the respect.

Personally I have the very clean coscenz every person he has effected the benchmark departing little by little from 0 from the coibentazione and then going up again, even if wound used hardware it was the same this it is not a demerit, I repeat us we pay everything, therefore hardware turns inside the staff, if then we gather us in 2 or more days for benchare and each it has its turn of bench this I don't believe both out rule the important one that who bencha and' the person and that part from the coibentazione im above.

the points that you have underlined are little and of little relief in comparison to more than 5000 points reached with sweat and work and investment of money, I regret but you are very little believable.

http://img693.imageshack.us/i/posizione.png/

Yeah, infact Team hardware forest has 800points... soooo little points.

Selling vgas to other guys in your time isn't forbidden. It's forbidden to post in the same category.

Even in our team we pass each other some pieces of hw when we can, for example the Sapphire HD4890 Atomic: the difference is that, when somebody obtains a much higher score for example in Aquamark, the previous score will be deleted (or marked "no partecipation to hwboints") and the new, better one posted.

For the rest, I didn't understand quite well because of the google translation that introduces mistakes and errors...

then if I sell a video card to tizo or caio, and he succeeds in making the same points I don't believe that doesn't insert them on hwbot, but thing go saying, then excuse me I cannot have a 980x and unother also have him another 980x or 4890 or are they of the particular vga?

the mehzes taken by the team hardware forset almost all are not an excellence those vga they make the same mhz I don't understand where you want to arrive, or do you think that 800 points one have picked them up so for the glory? however as already said I will also verify their results, to unite to the Team and' of free thing, I now verify if everything is ok since is me that the ADMINs of PC World OC Italia I am person corrected, but that he don't come me to say the contrary one.

I will now start me verifying the various whole settaggis of this laurus that have in total 134 points, if I will find serious irregularity it will come banned the group, if there will be instead evident similes I will handle to raise him the screens.

the same however' it is worth with my confrontations above you quote.

There's nothing to check, the screens are photoshopped, you can create an animated gif by playing them in sequence, there are also graphical artifacts.

So, hardware forest and laurus are cheaters, you have admitted to do hardware sharing... for me it's enough.

Take a look to hwbot rules, maybe you weren't cheating by knowing it, nonetheless you and your time did hw sharing.

As for your question "if i sell a piece of hw to somebody inside my team", I think NO, he can't post to earn points... OR you remove your previous screens done with that hw.

But.. I only read the rules and I drove my team to follow them... the last word will be from the mods, obviously.

Allora ti rispondo in Italiano dato che lo sei anche tu' o sei in malafede o ci fai , io Ho detto che avvolte l'hardware viene venduto , ha precedenza chi e' nel team , poi se nessuno lo compra viene venduto off team , per quello che vedo ti senti forse minacciato stai dicendo che ci sono photoshop dimmi quali sarebbero

io ti ripeto non esagerare perche' l'infamia e' perseguibile , percio' dai fondamento serio , o forse la crescita del mio Team ti sta' dando fastidio ? ti ho chiesto se volevi parlare vocalmente ti davo il mio numero o tu' il tuo pertanto ti reputo una persona in MALAFEDE ora tradurro' anche in inglese questo , lavori sull'errata traduzione e non comprendi nemmeno il senso di quello che ti viene detto .

RIPETO NON E' DETTO CHE SE IO HO UNA 4870 UN'ALTRO DEVE PERFORZA DI COSE AVERE LA MIA STESSA , pergiunta la maggiore frequenza l'ho avuta con 2 schede che nessuno del team le ha avute .

sei in malafede e anche scorretto .

dai colpa alle tue lacune insultando altri .

come ripeto attento perchè l'infamia non mi piace pernulla , non sono un ragazzino .

TRADUCTION

"Then I answer in Italian because you are too, 'or you are in bad faith or we do, I said that sometimes the hardware is sold, and who has previously' in the team, then if no one buys is sold off team, I see you feel threatened, perhaps you're saying that there are photoshop tell me what would I say I will not overdo it because 'the shame and' offense, so 'the real foundation, or perhaps the growth of my team you are' giving trouble? I asked you if you even speak vocally I gave you my number or you 'you so I think we now translate a person in bad faith' in English this incorrect translation works and does not even understand the meaning of what you are said. repeat not 'SAID THAT IF I HAVE ANOTHER ONE 4870 PERFORZA OF THINGS MUST HAVE MY OWN, pergiunta as frequently I had with two cards that no team has had.'re also bad faith and unfair . by heaping blame others for your shortcomings. as I say careful because I do not like the infamy pernulla'm not a kid."

is possible Error traduction by Lexicool , the italian post is correct .

I'll answer your silly illations later in PM, now I'm at work and I don't have so much time to spend saying something to somebody who doesn't see that your team mates have bad photoshopping skills.

It's under everybody's eyes, just look at the screens.

I'll answer your silly illations later in PM, now I'm at work and I don't have so much time to spend saying something to somebody who doesn't see that your team mates have bad photoshopping skills.

It's under everybody's eyes, just look at the screens.

non mi sembra che stai lavorando molto allora , comunque ora verifichero' questi photoshop che dici tu' , se sara' cosi' prendero' provvedimenti , ma se verranno dati i link dei validate poi vediamo se sono photoshop .

comunque metti i link cosi' mi aggevoli il compito dato che sono molti screen di forest

I'm reading through the moderating thread in the staff forums and I'm stunned by what I see. PC World is quite a large firm ... I can't believe this is going on.

Oh Pieter, well, so something's working on that segnalation!

I hope they do quickly because giancarlo started to speak to me about diffamation etc...

It seems I uncovered Pandora's box -.-

@giancarlo: i link li ho messi nel primo post, non so se siano tutti, chiedi a laurus o hw forest che ti sanno aiutare meglio.

Cmq puoi anche finirla col minacciarmi, io ho segnalato una cosa, se ho ragione verrete sanzionati, sennò avrai ragione te, molto semplice.

la mia non e' una minaccia solo che quello che hai avanzato e' grave , e prima di bannare una persona devo essere sicuro di questo , ho chiesto i link dei validate dei link da te' postati ai diretti interessati , aspetto loro link .

qui' non c'e' nessun vaso di pandora da aprire , qui' c'e' gente che ha passione nell'overclock e che ci mette impegno se vedo che qualcuno che si e' unito al gruppo non rispecchia questo princio lo allontanerò sicuramente .

Traduction on Lexocco :

"

Mine is' a threat that only what you have advanced and 'grave, and before you ban a person need to be sure of this, I asked for links for links validated by te' posted to the people concerned, their appearance link. here 'there's' no can of worms to open here' there 'people who love overclocking, and that takes commitment if I see someone who has' joined the group does not reflect this principle the stray sure. "

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/7207/delex.png

http://hwbot.org/community/submission/989577_konrad76___lore85bg_3dmark_vantage___performance_radeon_hd_4870x2_22049_marks

this Cpu is a E.Sample this cpu assign to DELEX wy have a konrad76?

any war however it results me that you have a double nick Delex Giaxy and Giaxy Delex.

there is however a "motto Italiano " when the fox doesn't reach the grape she says that grape is not good

Please don't take around me, I put sacrifice and I spend many money it is a passion, once I was in your team, they are for my account now and left me alone, it is not so that it behaves us, personally I considered you correct but after these last since you also know as I/you/they are done you have gambled away the respect.

1) We have two ES and two retails...I can make a pic of them if needed

2) Double Delex-Giaxi account...I asked to Massman if he can merge them more than 1 year ago, and he can confirm that (http://hwbot.org/forum/helpcenter.php?do=ticket&tid=680) ;)

3) I don't know how many Italian guys think different like me and Iron said

Giancarlo, I don't want to answer anymore to you, everything is in mod's hands now, if you have nothing to hide, then you'll remain untouched.

Would you like to have another photoshop link from hwforest that I didn't report before?

Oh yes, here it is: http://hwbot.org/community/submission/983868_team_hardware_forest_3dmark_2001_geforce_8800_gtx_79463_marks

Look at the VGA model... this isn't a photoshop, they used PAINT to do a bad work like that -.-

Team Hardware Forest e' stato allontanato finchè non verrà fatta chiarezza nel vedere questo screen che hai postato sembra che ci siano degli artefatti ho mandato un pm alla persona chiedendo i validate di quei risultati , per il momento allontano questo team che comunque ci tengo a rilo non fa' parte DELLO STAFF DI PCWORLD OC ma si e' unito al gruppo , come succede spesso ovunque un owner puo' unirsi , ovvio se la persona non e' corretta viene mandata fuori , non serve a nulla postare punti se poi risultano falsi o di altre persone .

Traduction :

"

Team Hardware and Forest 'was removed until you see clarity in this screen you posted it seems there are artifacts I sent a pm to the person asking the validity of those results, for the moment that this team still go away I want to Rilo does 'the staff of OC, but PCWorld-OC has' joined the group, as is often the owners everywhere can 'join, obviously if the person is not' good is sent out, it is no good if we post points are false or others."

Just FYI, here at HWBOT the team moderators are responsible for what is happening in their team. Any team moderator can remove any member and any score from their team, hence if something is weird they have the ability to do something about it. Not doing anything is not correct.

Just FYI, here at HWBOT the team moderators are responsible for what is happening in their team. Any team moderator can remove any member and any score from their team, hence if something is weird they have the ability to do something about it. Not doing anything is not correct.

normally see the panel moderator did not see anomaly thought was quite correct, I note this, I have removed these two people, hope in future that people in my staff will infilino so, however, giving for granted that their posts are wrong or changed.