HWBOT Community Forums

I broke something. :-/

If you take a look at my 3770k submit for XTU, http://hwbot.org/submission/2413367_fatboynotsoslim_xtu_core_i7_3770k_1157_marks it says that I have a better global one, and won't get points.

I deleted that better one, (was a 4770k, one time WR with points disabled), a few days ago, and today when I tried to recalculate, it wasn't working.

Can someone investigate so that my 3770k is my only XTU submit, and is scored correctly. :)

EDIT: It also doesn't correctly show when I view the XTU page, where it shows personal best, nor in the rankings for global points.

Edited by FatBoyNotSoSlim

I tried to fix it, but you managed to tie a very strong knot. It seems you have the correct points for the submissions now, but it still fails to see it as the best global submission. Looking at the database table, I do not comprehend why.

My advice: set a new top score :D.

I tried to fix it, but you managed to tie a very strong knot. It seems you have the correct points for the submissions now, but it still fails to see it as the best global submission. Looking at the database table, I do not comprehend why.

My advice: set a new top score :D.

I only deleted that score to appease my team mates, to allows them to regain those lovely global/hw team power points...

So in that case, I'll keep a note of it for when I grab a 4770k down the line.

Thanks for looking into it anyway massman (et al. hwbot staff). :)