MaJ0r

Selling TeamGroup DDR3 2000 9-9-9-24 1.65V PSC I think

Spec. TDX32048M2000HC9-L

2600 8-12-8-28-1T wcl6 1.85V

2666 8-12-8 wcl6 1.88V

team_500.jpgi.gif

The price is 60 euro + 7 shipping within Europe

I may accept Western Union transfer or something like that

Edit: I may accept bank transfer Also. Checked with Vivi. It won't be a cheaper for buyer but might be much easier.

Edited by MaJ0r

• Administrators

C7 works bad on at least my asrock, you have to use twcl7 or 6 to get boot and good result at high voltage, twcl8 only works at ridiculous high vdimm and is futile - ask asus posers for TWCL8 cas7 results, there it works at low voltage being sloooow :D

there are other tertiary responsible for performance that are in dirrect corellation with twcl.loose them on asrock and you will get good values at raw frequency.I don't know how you binn memory,but everything must be set on manual in mirror in order to see differences between cards,and they are not so big as some people make them to be.

• Administrators

Board that fails booting xmp on 2000c6 because of bugged bios is quite annoying ;) - this is indeed big difference from asrock to asus... - performance is ok on both boards, but results at certain settings are not comparable because of this

P.S. to answer your question, I bin at modified profiles atm to have comparable results at least on this

2000c6103213018-12-8-0odp9.jpg

@ Major sorry for hijacking your thread :D

Edited by websmile