HWBOT Community Forums

(FS)Avexir MPower+VGAs

websmile

• Administrators

Hi,

I am still cutting down my hardware stock, therefore the listed items are for sale. Unless specifically mentioned, all works flawless and is in very good condition

mpoer-vgas1snky5.jpg mpoer-vgas8bjiz.jpg

Memory

1. 2x4GB Avexir Core MPower DDR3-2400 C10-12-12-31

Like new, the kit works flawless and was also tested with memtest on two different platforms, at 2x4 and 4x4 configuration. Original packaging and contact protectors are part of the deal

jd801328b0zcq.jpg

2. 2x4GB Avexir Core MPower DDR3-2400 C10-12-12-31

Like new, the kit works flawless and was also tested with memtest on two different platforms, at 2x4 and 4x4 configuration. As with no1, original packaging and contact protectors are part of the deal

jd801327ufkok.jpg

Graphics cards

3. Leadtek Winfast 8800GTS 640MB defective

Card works on win7 without discrete driver, as soon as I install NV-driver, cards hangs on win enter. No physical damage, cooler is working

mpoer-vgas3eykt1.jpg

4. Connect3D X1800XT Crossfire master card defective

Black screen, card doesn´t work on M5G, maybe compability but I think it is defective. With original packaging, two adaptors and the rare infamous crossfire dongle

mpoer-vgas5nodxr.jpg

5. Nvidia Geforce 6600GT PCI-E

The card works without any problems, cooled by an arctic silencer.

mpoer-vgas7b3ebq.jpg

6. Nvidia Geforce 9800GT

Aftermarket cooling solution made by Zerotherm, the card works without any problems, decent clocker

mpoer-vgas4g0kkd.jpg

7. Powercolor X1600XT

in original boy with full accessories, working flawless

mpoer-vgas6uce7i.jpg

Prices in Euros without shipping

1. 67 Euros Sold/shipped

2. 67 Euros

3. 5 Euros

4. 10 Euros

5. 7 Euros

6. 25 Euros Sold/shipped

7. 15 Euros

Buying several items of course will save you shipping and I also consider to give a rebate then

Items are located at Berlin, germany, preferred methods of payment are paypal (non CC) and western union. Shipping will vary with what you buy, mems for examples are around 10 Euros to usa or eu, on other adress I might have to check, but at padded envelope this should work on most countries. On the vgas, please ask before buying if you are unsure about what shipping might cost. Please understand that I only ship to confirmed adress I get with paypal adress service, this is for my and for the buyers safety

No returns, no warranty because this is a private sale. On oc, your ymmv, but all was tested on air and with retail hardware

Edited by websmile