HWBOT Community Forums

[FS] Liquidation - water Cooling gear , H20 Kits , H2O Blocks

chispy

Up for sale is the last remaining items I have left of water-cooling hardware. Everything has been tested and working 100%. Great conditions.

Prices do not include shipping , buyer is responsible for all packaging fees , materials and shipping cost. I only accept Paypal non cc , USPS money Orders , western Union money transfers and Bank transfers. All sales are final and as is , the gear has been tested and working perfectly 100%.

1. Combo of one XSPC water-cooling kit , it comes pre-fileed with distilled water and PT Nuke Biocide ready to go and install. includes XSPC RayStorm cpu water-block , 1 x240 radiator , 1 XSPC 655 water-pump/reservoir with variable speeds knob , 2 brand new 120mm fans , 2x brand new fan grils , mounting hardware for LGA 2011-13 / 2011 , 1366 , 1155 ,1156 and AMD mounting hardware. + one Zalman LQ-310 aio water-ccoling kit , 2x brand new 120x25mm fans , 120 rad/pump and tubing , mounting hardware for all Intel and AMD cpus , I will include also a DWood VGA bracket mounting plate for water-cooling your VGA with this kit. Both water-cooling kit are sold as one combo

Combo of one XSPC H20 Kit + One Zalman LQ-310 H20 Kit ( 2 H2O kits for less than a price of one kit ) = $89 US Dollars

Price = $89 US dollars

Up for sale is on of the best water-cooling kits on the market , XSPC Triple 120 radiator water-cooling kit by XSPC , bought it from frozen cpu not so long ago , working perfectly and tested 100%. kit includes triple 120 cooper radiator , 3x 120mm fans , XSPC 655 pump/reservoir combo , tubing and fittings , RayStorm cpu water-block. It can cool a R9 290X Quadfire set up .nicely and easy :) .

Price = $89 US dollars

3. 3x 290x full cover water-blokcs. One Swiftech Komodo R9 LE and two EK FC-R9 290x. Each block has been tested and are working 100% perfect , no leaks and ready to be install. Price is for one full cover water , block the one of your choice.

Price = $49 US Dollars

2m7dz0l.jpg

2mpjshy.jpg

23jlmx5.jpg

fk3dif.jpg

Edited by chispy

@ Suzuki , thank you. I am seeling everything as a loss as I would hate to see this hardware age and sitting here doing nothing with it as the years goes by , this hardware needs a good home for someone who really needs it , hence such a low price :)

• 2 weeks later...