HWBOT Community Forums

im testing an epia-m c3/1ghz xp x86 pro sp3 that has s3g unichrome integraded and is impossible to run aquamark3 , i ve try all versions , is it incompatible gpu ? cause i see some submissions

http://hwbot.org/benchmark/aquamark/rankings?hardwareTypeId=videocard_1867&cores=1#start=0#interval=20

Yes there is a problem with this card, run the benchmark without the wrapper and send me a screenshot.

mm lil help how can i do that since im n00b will be appreciated :)

thanks in advance

Go where the benchmark was installed and find aquamark.exe. Run that and at the end when it shows a score just print screen, paste in Paint, open CPUZ/CPUZ-Mem/GPUZ and save the screenshot.

is that a valid score ? actualy took me aproax 7h20min ,

according acheivement picture score should be less that 0,79 fps , is that correct ?

and also since the program is full screen couldnt get score together with cpuz and gpuz together , actualy gpuz doesnt regognise gpu at all so i used everest

is that a valid score ? actualy took me aproax 7h20min ,

according acheivement picture score should be less that 0,79 fps , is that correct ?

and also since the program is full screen couldnt get score together with cpuz and gpuz together , actualy gpuz doesnt regognise gpu at all so i used everest

No, I'm afraid that's not a valid screenshot, I already told you the steps, just check other scores if you're not sure. Use an external monitor if resolution is an issue.

I would give you a medal for that personally anyway :P

Sounds like hell being forced to run all that :P

Had a card that took over 12hr, always crashed at the score screen...3 times in row :)) Never again.

i had manage to save my 1st result (2nd file)so i took screen with cpuz and everest will you accept it this time ?

you have my previous uploads to compare and see that they are the same stats either in bench either in pc settings

i maked another bench too at the 2nd file (1st file)with diff oc settings to see the difference in stats

3rd is in progress with diff oc settings too

Edited by sotoss