HWBOT Community Forums

The official Rookie Rumble #16 thread.

Poggo

Hi all,

I believe there is a submission problem for the trafrank.32 MaxxMem Read 30123 MByte/sec. It should be 22963 MBytes/sec from his screenshot.

Sorry trafrank.32, it is to be fair to all !

Let the Rookie Rumble continue !

Hi all, again! It is my first Rookie Rumble, so I'm still trying to catch the rules here. How are the scores validated? If the rules of each benchmark are applied, you couldn't submit scores using a Windows 8 based OS for HWBOT Prime and MaxxMem Bandwith? I don't want to be an a**hole, I just want to compete with the rules. Because I see a lot of screenshots of Windows 8 in the top submissions.

• Crew

Guys and ladies I'm moderating the scores and found a lot of incomplete screenshots. Especially for HWBOT Prime: plz make sure your screenshot includes the needed CPU-Z tabs and verify if the score is being displayed in the benchmark.

Also make sure you follow the rules; no win8 or later for HWBOT Prime and Maxxmem due to RTC bug

Thanks for the co-operation and understanding! It is a dirty job but someone has to do it to make it fair for everybody!

Edited by Leeghoofd