HWBOT Community Forums

World Records -> why are they not done live?

Massman

Pardon me Massman, I got caught up with the direction this thread was going. However, isn't the "Bot" all about legal validations and a data base for those valid submissions? FutureMark, Mods, uploaded Data to calculate and Forum Judges to make sure all submissions are valid? Having a 3rd party witness the setting of WR's would be hard yet finding a way to make sure the submission is valid would mean new rules such as a video or live stream so all could witness a WR in the making. TJ

If possible, they could have someone from HWBOT there(I mean if possible) also to verify.

As long as you have say a minimum of 3-5 registered HWBOT users present and HWBOT were happy with the said users present. Then it's all go.

I know for us in here, I've just near on made it impossible. Yet, if we tried hard enough and actually got together more it could be done. bunnyextraction, I'm more than willing to jump on a plane for a weekend and go benching.

I cant imagine what a logistical nightmare that would be in australia.

Plus there what, 10 serious benchers in the entire continent?

You going to fly Christian Ney out because you think you can make a wr on a particular day? its by no means guarenteed.

we dont need more validation, that's why we have moderators and users reporting scores.

If something is off, the community notices and asks for video or oscilloscope.