HWBOT Community Forums

I do not know what to do with this.

Aleslammer

• 2 weeks later...

Could you please add the following VGAs

Nvidia GeForce2 MX400 64MB DDR 64bit PCI, GPUz screen shot in my first post

SDR 64bit PCI has subs from both the DDR & SDR versions so can put subs there but based on the AGP versions doesn’t seem right.

Ati Rage 128 Pro PCI

Can’t find anything that points to the specs being different than the AGP version, haven’t tested the card yet only board I have setup with a PCI slot was running AM3 when I got the card out of the mail box.

Ati FirePro V5700

http://www.techpowerup.com/gpudb/858/firepro-v5700.html

Picked up what I thought was a Ati FirePro V3750, card had been flashed to a more gamer friendly BIOS should have figured the larger amount of RAM meant a different FirePro but didn’t put it together at the time.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Picked up a motherboard off Ebay thinking I was getting a K8N Neo4 Platinum, not knowing the front panel pinout downloaded the manual and realized it wasn’t the board I thought. Looking close at the name sticker discovered it was loose and a portion had folded under and actually stated K8N Neo4 Platinum/SLI with a model # MS-7100-020 under the sticker. Nothing at MSI but did find that the manual for the MSI K8N SLI Platinum did mentioned the board so sub’d there. Don’t know if the board needs it own category but figured I’d mention it just in case.

• 2 weeks later...
CPU-Z has its problems, this is not very user friendly. Probably we cannot do much about that. :(

No problem.

Been running through some RAM kits that are in my closet and after looking through the DDR2 list on the Bot didn't see a listing for these.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820227169

I f you would add, would be greatly appriecated, thanks.