HWBOT Community Forums

raules009 - Core i7 6700K @ 5204MHz - 30.6 fps HWBOT x265 Benchmark - 1080p

Nik

Guest george.kokovinis

Raul. or whatever your name is,

I have noted in the past my serious doubts about "your tricks" in submissions.

I have no interest in the competition and I think I will not have in the future as long as HWBOT allows this garbage to be accepted as valid submission.

Facts :

1) Core voltage 1.65V

2) Temperature max 74 or something

3) A picture with an AIO half dipped in ice water.

4) H265 benchmark - The stringiest and hardest benchmark to execute,

temperature and voltage wise.

Man, I have been there and tried to cool processors in this way.

Either you have a pump going straight into ice water and thus idle should be about 0 degrees or you are playing dirty.

An AIO half dipped in ice water might give you 3-4 degrees advantage.

So, since my eyes are on you for a long time for playing dirty, pull yourself together man, since I did not come to this world of overclocking yesterday.

Either you go XOC or stop the "dirty dancing".

Just my 0.02 cents.

In the end of the day, others decide to allow this shit to pass or not.

I have no interest in the competition and I think I will not have in the future as long as HWBOT allows this garbage to be accepted as valid submission.

Facts :

1) Core voltage 1.65V

Either you have a pump going straight into ice water and thus idle should be about 0 degrees or you are playing dirty.

So, since my eyes are on you for a long time for playing dirty, pull yourself together man, since I did not come to this world of overclocking yesterday.

Just my 0.02 cents.

In the end of the day, others decide to allow this bunnyextraction to pass or not.

I agree, the temps just dont add up, especially at that voltage. Be legit or quit, this is not acceptable.

Facts :

1) Core voltage 1.65V

Just my 0.02 cents.

In the end of the day, others decide to allow this bunnyextraction to pass or not.

my pleasure, my name is Raùl

if you or other people can not do it does not mean it imposibile.

however I do not use WaterChillers (there are WaterChillers ranging even to -40), but only ice water that the temperature does not drop below freezing.

if the ice water is considered extreme cooling step to the category extreme but it is not and I'll explain why, there are places in the world where temperatures are -20 and -5 or other places where they are +20 +40. even in Italy where I live temperatures reach -5 degrees and then the reason why HWBOT allowed liquid cooling with ice, but people have taken advantage and are using WaterChillers that can lower the temperature of the water at -20 - 40.

Impossible minim and max temps at 5200 MHz like in scrennshot.

HWMonitor it's easy to trick!

my pleasure, my name is Raùl

if you or other people can not do it does not mean it imposibile.

however I do not use WaterChillers (there are WaterChillers ranging even to -40), but only ice water that the temperature does not drop below freezing.

if the ice water is considered extreme cooling step to the category extreme but it is not and I'll explain why, there are places in the world where temperatures are -20 and -5 or other places where they are +20 +40. even in Italy where I live temperatures reach -5 degrees and then the reason why HWBOT allowed liquid cooling with ice, but people have taken advantage and are using WaterChillers that can lower the temperature of the water at -20 - 40.

Guest george.kokovinis

I am out of this thread folks and out of any competition.

It is meaningless.

A bunch of guys has chosen some mal-practices to make a living by

earning gifts in competitions.

So be it.

Since the Administration of this site is not competent enough or does not

have the tools to REALLY monitor what is going on, then all these discussions are made just to be made.

You are showing a run with a temp below the required minimum. Plus, geekbench is not as hard on the CPU, temps are less than x265. I can see the speed is possible, it's the speed achieved at the voltage and base temperature that's questionable. Could you pass this submission, at the required 20deg minimum, I think not.

Stop lying and retract, or show proper proof of a video showing temps complying, at the same speed, and that it was possible to complete the run in X265. Don't care if the score doesn't match, but it has to show a full pass complying.

You are showing a run with a temp below the required minimum. Plus, geekbench is not as hard on the CPU, temps are less than x265. I can see the speed is possible, it's the speed achieved at the voltage and base temperature that's questionable. Could you pass this submission, at the required 20deg minimum, I think not.

Stop lying and retract, or show proper proof of a video showing temps complying, at the same speed, and that it was possible to complete the run in X265. Don't care if the score doesn't match, but it has to show a full pass complying.

certainly I will, but not for you or others send a video to the "moderators of HWBOT". I say if you can not get it does not mean that it is impossible.

Guest george.kokovinis

Competition rules are at least inadequate, incorrect and confusing.

So confusing that they are subject to the interpretation of each individual.

And if you add here the "elasticity" of the ethics of some members, things turn ugly.

xxxbass, I know you have a strong word with the mods.

Since no one of the competition mods seems to take a position either here or at Nvidia's thread, maybe you can transfer some things to them.

What does ambient competition mean ???

Either if you live in Siberia or Libya, minimum Ambient Temperature UNDER ALL CONDITIONS AND BENCHMARKS should be 20 degrees. Period.

Not one rule for one benchmark and another for the other.

Yes, the results will be lower, but competitions are not made to promote

the products of a company.

An equal chance must be given to all.

A full system picture MUST be shown and chillers, ice buckets and the rest forbidden.

THAT IS AMBIENT !!!