HWBOT Community Forums

FS: Z97 stuff (ASRock OCF, 4790K, 4770K, DDR3)

filmbot

That time where I need to consolidate and moving on from this platform. Any offers are welcome but not looking for trades right now.

Heat: filmbot 39-0-0

Shipping: All items including shipping to US48 via USPS, international PM me to discuss

Payment: Google Wallet, PayPal, Dwolla, Chase, bank transfer, NO WESTERN UNION, anything else we can discuss if necessary

TridentX will be posted once I find screens. May add GSkill TridentX 2x8gb 2400 10-12-12 1.65v and GSkill TridentX 2x4gb 2666 10-12-12 1.65v.

P7Fv4Ykl.jpg

OCZ Reaper 2133 7-10-7 1.65v DDR3 (PSC)

Price: $60

Easy sticks to do 32M 8-12-7 tWCL= 6 2666mhz @1.92v, supposed to do tRCD= 11 but personally never could, could probably be tightened up but just plugged in PSC profile and ran

WWJFLugl.jpg

MOwC4t9l.jpg

dF4A83Cl.jpg

Corsair Dominator GT 3x2gb 2000 8-9-8 1.65v DDR3 (PSC)

Price: $55

All sticks easy to do 32M 8-12-8 tWCL= 6 2666mhz @1.92v, could probably be tightened up but just plugged in PSC profile and ran

WMPcfGsl.jpg

bfS3Kzsl.jpg

xMZLpWMl.jpg

jXNsCIQl.jpg

9XcGHZAl.jpg

GSkill Ripjaws 2400 10-12-12 1.65v DDR3 (??)

Price: $35

Just ran as dailys

XcV0JFfl.jpg

GMM6wO5l.jpg

SOLD ITEMS

Intel 4770K

SOLD to playah at [H]

Batch#: L310B492

Delidded and replaced with Coolaboratory Liquid Ultra, 5ghz 32M 4/8 @1.4v, think FIVR is borked so have to set 1.15v in BIOS for stock speeds to boot into Windows

ASRock OCF Z97 motherboard

SOLD to Hilderman

Never cold, just bought, all accessories included.

Intel 4790K

SOLD to Samsarulz

Delidded and replaced with Coolaboratory Liquid Ultra, lapped, no idea on batch, 5ghz 32M 4/8 @1.45v

GSkill RipjawsX 2133 9-10-9 1.65v DDR3 (PSC)

SOLD to Reefa_Madness at [H]

Easy to do 32M 8-12-7 tWCL= 6 2666mhz @1.92v, could probably be tightened up but just plugged in PSC profile and ran

Edited by filmbot
Items sold

Interested in the asrock ocf. Are you saying that's a brand new board? I think you mentioned you had one for rma a while back.

pm sent

Board was purchased brand new from Newegg end of November, seen at most 2 weeks of action, full accessories. RMA you may be thinking if I mentioned returning OCF-M to then buy this board.

PM replied to and screenshots added.

If MB never cold, all tests were made with air/water?

Do you accept offers or those are the prices?

Regards

Correct, no cold only EK Supremacy with 2x140rad (4x fans) on Dimastech open bench in normal room temps, nothing special.

I'll look over any offer but I'm a little firm right now as I feel most of this stuff is already priced to move. Regarding the motherboard specifically this will be full box so take that into account when thinking about shipping that is included.

Correct, no cold only EK Supremacy with 2x140rad (4x fans) on Dimastech open bench in normal room temps, nothing special.

I'll look over any offer but I'm a little firm right now as I feel most of this stuff is already priced to move. Regarding the motherboard specifically this will be full box so take that into account when thinking about shipping that is included.

Does your 4790k has better/good/outstanding IMC or is just a regular 4790K?

I ask since I would like to do the same overclock achieved with those memory kits.

Regards

Does your 4790k has better/good/outstanding IMC or is just a regular 4790K?

I ask since I would like to do the same overclock achieved with those memory kits.

Regards

I suppose that is the determination of yourself or any potential buyer. All results posted above were with that chip and that motherboard. No other ASRock OC-F or 4790K was used nor do I own. I also have a Samsung based GSkill kit that was very easy to achieve 2800c9. Only thing I ever felt held back by this chips IMC was I was told the OCZ set could do 2666mhz 8-11-7 tWCL= 6 but I never could get could tRCD value down to 11 @ 2666mhz.

SOLD ITEMS

Intel 4770K

SOLD to playah at [H]

Batch#: L310B492

Delidded and replaced with Coolaboratory Liquid Ultra, 5ghz 32M 4/8 @1.4v, think FIVR is borked so have to set 1.15v in BIOS for stock speeds to boot into Windows

ASRock OCF Z97 motherboard

SOLD to Hilderman

Never cold, just bought, all accessories included.

Intel 4790K

SOLD to Samsarulz

Delidded and replaced with Coolaboratory Liquid Ultra, lapped, no idea on batch, 5ghz 32M 4/8 @1.45v

GSkill RipjawsX 2133 9-10-9 1.65v DDR3 (PSC)

SOLD to Reefa_Madness at [H]

Easy to do 32M 8-12-7 tWCL= 6 2666mhz @1.92v, could probably be tightened up but just plugged in PSC profile and ran

Recieved ASRock OCF Z97,

Shipped quickly, packaged with care and arrived in brand new condition. Would purchase from you again. Thanks much

• Like 1