HWBOT Community Forums

Some HW to get me back into benching (s775 and hdd, psu etc)

GeorgeStorm

• Members

Hi,

So as above, I'm moving soon and there should be enough room in the new house to have a benching setup again so I'm thinking of trying to get back into it so I'm on the lookout for some s775 stuff to get me going :)

I should have a working i45 and some DDR2, so I guess mainly looking for a variety of chips along with other bits and bobs to get a complete setup going :)

• Members
I've got ssd's, old gen gpu's, psu's, ps2 / usb keyboards/mice etc etc Just shout.

Err could be interested in ssd, psu maybe.

Think I'm ok keyboard/mouse wise, but other than that just have a board/RAM to get me started, so a case or anything else to get a basic setup going could be good.

Hi George,

I'm selling all of my benching hardware, I have 4 775 boards (including a Asus Rampage Extreme) and a few P35 boards and P45 (I think) along with QX9650's, E8600's and a load of 'unknown' dual core CPUs that I've bought through ebay ages ago and I have yet to open the box to test them. I will hopefully be testing the boards and some ram a bit later on today. Would it be something that you might well be interested in? I also have a few GPUs for sale as well as some SSDs going cheap (as they where cheap and only used whilst benching)

Drop me a line if anything there tickles your fancy :)

Also trying to sell my last little bit of X99 hardware, a Gigabyte X99 SOC Champion and a 5960X which from a previous owner was pretty good up to 5.8Ghz or so under LN2. I bought it for a overkill gaming system but since changed my mind so it's sat here doing nothing and needs to go! 4.75Ghz @ 1.25vcore at best for CB 15 and Geekbench... Just thought I'd put that in also :)

Edited by Phill