HWBOT Community Forums

Mipmap cheated scores or not?

Well, it has been okay for the older platforms (965 and 975 + FW84.xx) in combination with Big_sam's drivers. As hwbot hasn't seen any recent working drivers with on an Intel platform, it's likely that it will be questioned.

So, in short, yeah, It's allowed, as long as you're willing to share drivers with the other members :).

@jmke: I told you to provide ORB, not some screenshot. There's no way for a G92 8800GTS single-card to reach 1000FPS at the clocks given before (1050/1150) without MIPMAP tweaking, let alone 1400! Misleading screen, fake or taken from a wrong benchmark.

C'mon, are you serious? I though your knowledge of 2001SE was on a bit higher level. Apparently someone else is living in a wokywonderland...

Tiborrr, that score had a working link at first, we spoke to Pro and it's pretty normal he took that one down.

You said it's not possible, you said you wanted to see a mipmapped 01 run with the same system that did 1000FPS in nature ... you got it and still you're not satisfied?

Look, why is it not possible that YOU missed out on something? At this moment, we discussed this inside the crew, discussed it with people outside the crew (who have been in the scene for many, many years) and there's at this moment no reason to consider this a mipmapped run just because you say so.

I admit im not a good bencher myself, but wtf... 130 fps in nature more than me cause of 50mhz more in the gpu? I run with 4.9 LOD and 121MHz PCIE, there is no way any tweeks than mipmap to give you so big difference.

Im just trying to ring the bell here, seems broken though

Take care

By the way, Massman, i know you benching from time to time. Drop me your address on PM, i will send you my 8800 GTS 512. If you manage to get 1030 fps (with ANY cpu/mem/mobo) without extra tweeks i will sell all my hardware, buy and AMD and stop overclocking forever.