HWBOT Community Forums

CHALLENGER 2016 DIV V ROUND 2

Demac

We are currently doing last tuning on round 3

Two questions, would you like 15h4, means x845 added? I ask this explicitly because I am not sure about availability worldwide and if you approve this, because of this I rather ask before making decision

Point 2, we have the option to keep it at IGP, or I made second option to use R2xx and HD7xxx series as discrete card. Is it time for a change or shall we let it remain the way it was at round2?

I need some feedback, of course final decision weill be done by staff, but I think we can only profitate from your opinion on this

IMO 845 is fine because I think it only has availably problems in Australia (USA, Europe and Asia are fine afaik) and maybe igpu + discrete (r5 240/250)

• Administrators

Time spy was already added, no matter which constellation we take,minumum requirement is dx9

P.S. On x4 845 I will have to think about if we break the pattern or not, the A series 15h 4 cpus are not released yet, not sure it makes sense if an athlonx4 is fitting in.

Edited by websmile