HWBOT Community Forums

Missing teams from list of available teams to join

I recently had a member of our forum try to join our overclocking team, only to discover Hardware Canucks is no longer on the list of teams available to join in the "My Account" page. I can confirm this is the case from my own "My Account" team, although the "Team Account" page is set to accept membership from all. I would really appreciate it if somebody could look into this asap considering the Team Cup is on currently.

Also, I should note this is a relatively new development, as our last new member joined July 20th. So our team was dropped from the list some time within the past month or so.

Judging from the newfound brevity of the list, I imagine ours is not the only team to have been dropped. Thanks!

• Administrators

The head of moderation already is informed about this. No idea why this happened, let´s hope we don´t shrink xD There was a rule once iirc that only people can contribute to team cup who were members at start, so maybe it has something to do with this