HWBOT Community Forums

[Price check] 32GB (8GB x 4) GSkill TridentZ 4000MHz C18 DDR4 [UK]

I_Upgrade

Well, want a change of RAM possibly, or going with some smaller kit of similar speed!

So, could anyone tell me how much my kit may fetch please?

Not been overclocked sadly, 4000MHz was plenty for me. :worried:

Should have the box somewhere but ATM, lets go with it being unboxed. :(

Thanks.

RAM Model: G-Skill F4-4000C18Q-32GTZ - Specs here: Go on! Take a PEEK, you know you want to! ;)

Well, want a change of RAM possibly, or going with some smaller kit of similar speed!

So, could anyone tell me how much my kit may fetch please?

Not been overclocked sadly, 4000MHz was plenty for me. :worried:

Should have the box somewhere but ATM, lets go with it being unboxed. :(

Thanks.

RAM Model: G-Skill F4-4000C18Q-32GTZ - Specs here: Go on! Take a PEEK, you know you want to! ;)

Most of the guys here are more concerned about how they overclock, and more specifically can they run Super Pi 32m with wazza at 4080c12-11, 4133c12-11 or more :). That is close to a $500 usd kit retail, why don't you sell them somewhere like reddit hrdwareswap, another OC forum or ebay. They are Samsung B die which is the most desired/relevant memory currently so they have that going for them. Basically since the XMP on B die hardly matters here most guys are not looking to spend over $100 on any untested 2x8gb b die. Maybe see if another UK overclocker with proper board and skills can test them for you as good b die can fetch $200 or so for 2x8gb kit