HWBOT Community Forums

Italian OC Reunion

Hi guys, I want to share with you an event that we are organizing.

Date: 29th April 2017

Prupose: Free Benching Together

Sponsor: Thermaltake - OCZ - Avexir

Italian OC Reunion ***8211; L'occasione di vivere un'esperienza unica

Will add photo and video after the event.

Edit: The event it's now free for all (max 50 people).

Edited by xMec

Despite the name isn't an Italian OC Reunion at all.

First of all an OC Reunion should be open to everyone, this is just a private party where you need to pay to assist btw.

Second they claim "best overclockers of Italy" when they have just invited some. So should be correct say: "some of best overclockers in Italy"....

First of all an OC Reunion should be open to everyone, this is just a private party where you need to pay to assist btw.

Second they claim "best overclockers of Italy" when they have just invited some. So should be correct say: "some of best overclockers in Italy"....

Maybe next time will be invited all 4630 clockers in italy :'D

;)

No need to be so harsh, 4630 overclockers are not the "best overclockers of Italy" for sure.

Would be an ironic reply :D

As written on the brochure "Some of member of best team in Italy" only some of best overclockers; there are more text to read, not only what one wants.

Others clockers can only be proud of this type of events, sadly most cry only about it.

proud? LOL proud for what? for an Extreme overclocking event, organized by a person who is not an extreme overclocker, along with two or three friends who have become extreme overclockers the day before yesterday? and to make matters worse all for a fee?

Sorry but I am not proud, I'm sad to see people that transform overclocking in a private parties to make money.

proud? LOL proud for what? for an Extreme overclocking event, organized by a person who is not an extreme overclocker, along with two or three friends who have become extreme overclockers the day before yesterday? and to make matters worse all for a fee?

Sorry but I am not proud, I'm sad to see people that transform overclocking in a private parties to make money.

You are only a sad, maybe, man. Probably a kid.

Events are always organized by someone, clocker or not someone have to create the event.

You are only a ridiculous sad kid who no one have invited cause you are a kid and no one wan't you.

Events have costs, costs have to be payed and money don't grow under trees like someone told you when you were kid.

The only ticket visitor have to pay is 20€ and include a break (is a cost), location rent (is a cost), current consumption (is a cost) etc etc

Maybe you're used to having everything paid, puppy.

When you go to most of event you don't pay ticket?

Or you talk only when you want without reason? Or maybe you jealous?

You are only a ridiculous sad kid who think to be someone, but you are only one small man in the world and certainly not the most important.

Edited by simxware

• Crew

The event marketing is a little misleading tbh

I don't think length of time on the scene makes any difference whatsoever...the world could do with more overclocking focused events, but I will say that closing them off to most of the community and branding it as the best overclockers in Italy is a little disappointing

You are only a sad, maybe, man. Probably a kid.

Events are always organized by someone, clocker or not someone have to create the event.

You are only a ridiculous sad kid who no one have invited cause you are a kid and no one wan't you.

Events have costs, costs have to be payed and money don't grow under trees like someone told you when you were kid.

The only ticket visitor have to pay is 20€ and include a break (is a cost), location rent (is a cost), current consumption (is a cost) etc etc

Maybe you're used to having everything paid, puppy.

When you go to most of event you don't pay ticket?

Or you talk only when you want without reason? Or maybe you jealous?

You are only a ridiculous sad kid who think to be someone, but you are only one small man in the world and certainly not the most important.

Please can you tone down the personal insults please, this is a community for all, not a firing range for people to belittle and abuse each other. This kind of mentality is bad for all