HWBOT Community Forums

[FS] MSI X99A Godlike Gaming Motherboard

vdelvec

Brand new, in box, w/ original sealed accessories and ALL components. Never used: MSI X99A Godlike Gaming Motherboard: https://us.msi.com/Motherboard/X99A-GODLIKE-GAMING.html#hero-overview

Supports New Intel® Core™ i7 processors Extreme Edition in LGA 2011-3 socket

Supports Quad Channel DDR4-3400+(OC) Memory

Mystic Light: Style your favorite color from now on

2X Faster USB 3.1: Delivering speeds up to 10Gb/s, USB 3.1 offers performance twice as fast as a regular USB 3.0 connection.

DoubleShot-X3 PRO: Use Killer DoubleShot-X3 Pro to combine Killer WIFI with two Killer LANs for the best online gaming experience

Turbo U.2 SSD Solution: Take advantage from the whole new storage solution up to 2.4GB/s read speed

Turbo M.2 : Delivering next generation M.2 Gen3 x4 performance with transfer speeds up to 32 Gb/s

SATA Express + USB 3.1 + SATA 6Gb/s

Multi-GPU: 4-Way NVIDIA SLI & AMD CrossFire Support

OC Engine: Reach higher overclocking results with more flexible BCLK adjustments at 100/125/167MHz.

Audio Boost 3 RPO: Hear the sound from the heaven with 6.3mm audio jack and ESS audio DAC

USB Audio Power: Serve Stable 5V Power & Better Signal Transmission over USB

XSplit Gamecaster: Show off you skills to the world with a 1 year premium license for this popular streaming software

Guard-Pro: Improved Protection and Power Efficiency

OC Genie 4: Overclock in 1 Second

Gaming App: Boost your framerate

Click BIOS 4: Easily Fine-tune Your System

Nahimic Audio Enhacer: Enjoy sound that pushes the limits of reality.

Gaming Device Port: Optimized with Triple Gold-plating for High Polling Rate Gaming Devices

*Comes flashed with the latest V1.8 BIOS. Supports Haswell-E & Broadwell-E CPUs out of the box. Reaches DDR4-3400Mhz+ memory (if your CPU chip supports it). Board was tested with both Core i7 5960x and 6950x. 5960x hit 4.6 stable at 1.19v and 6950x hit 4.5Ghz stable at 1.2v. Comes with Mystic Light (get in on the RGB Craze or turn it off for a nice sleek carbon black finish!). CPU frequencies could probably hit much higher with proper liquid or sub-zero cooling!

Cost is $375.00 which includes GROUND shipping via UPS to the USA. Local pickup IS allowed AND encouraged in a public place. Never used, under original warranty (comes with original receipt!)

Pictures will be uploaded shortly!

Edited by vdelvec

• Administrators

Please ad a picture of the actual item together with date and your forum nick (market place rules) or I will have to delete your threads. Please do not waut too long with this^^ Thanks in advance :)

Please ad a picture of the actual item together with date and your forum nick (market place rules) or I will have to delete your threads. Please do not waut too long with this^^ Thanks in advance :)

Pictures coming in about 48 hours!