HWBOT Community Forums

Impossible to get DDR score online on OC-ESPORTS while score is active on HWBOT...

bolc

Hello,

We are having issues submitting to OC-ESPORTS for the TEAM CUP, in particular to the DDR test

OC eSports)

A teamate submitted

Speedy22`s Memory Frequency score: 225.3 MHz with a DDR SD-RAM

which is linked to OC-ESPORTS but does not appear on OC-ESPORTS website. Why .... ?

I think another issue is that there exists several teams called with a similar name, and OC-SPORTS has mislinked our team

My team is Hardware.fr [HFR]

Hardware.fr [HFR] @ HWBOT

There is a Brazilian team Hardware but with this link very close to ours Hardware @ HWBOT

for some reason the link is hardware.fr ... can't it be changed?

For some reason, HWBOT has linked our team name with the Brazilian team. For instance, if you go to this OC-ESPORTS link and click on our hardware.fr teamlink, it goes to the Brazilian team webpage on HWBOT, which is named Hardware.fr [hfr] (small letters HFR)

OC eSports)

but we are named Hardware.fr [HFR] (capital letters HFR)

Can you solve this please?

Thank you very much.

bolc

• Administrators

This happens when you play around without sense- speedy uploaded score and added it at 29.07. then he deleted it, then he reloaded and added same score again on 15.08. I will see if this can be fixed, I tried but did not work.

On the teams, will get this checked as well.

P.S. I fixed the ddr issue, andorria had a better esult linked to the competition, always remove stuff like this when you change planning

Edited by websmile

This happens when you play around without sense- speedy uploaded score and added it at 29.07. then he deleted it, then he reloaded and added same score again on 15.08. I will see if this can be fixed, I tried but did not work.

On the teams, will get this checked as well.

P.S. I fixed the ddr issue, andorria had a better esult linked to the competition, always remove stuff like this when you change planning

Thanks for the update.

I will keep them posted with the "right" way to do ; a system that sorts out and validate the best score per teamate would be "smart", no matter if several scores are linked to the same stage?

scores can only be deleted on hwbot, not on oc-esports ? if ay, tomorrow I decide to score ddr4 instead of my ddr3, but want to keep my ddr3 score on hwbot...

Edited by bolc

• Administrators

Check if you have an option to remove the score from the competition at hwbot.

If you cannot remove it you will have to check if your ddr3 score is better or worse than what team mates can offer. If it is better you need to delete it because engine goes with best result of the team but only takes into ranking 1x result per user