HWBOT Community Forums

Some scores from me was deleted

rbuass

Hello 

I'm not very active from. some time, but I noticed some good scores was deleted. 

I was looking for my GTX 980ti Fire Strike Extreme (its just one example), and it's not there. 

So I noticed I lost some nice good scores from. the past. 

I will appreciate if you can help. 

Best wishes 

Sometimes scores can disappear from the rankings but you can still find them via the hardware library tab on your page. Just click on the number under the submissions column to see a list of the first 20. To see more, for example up to a hundred results, add "&limit=100" to the end of the url (change the number if you need to see more). From there if you see any results that don't show in the rankings, just go to that entry and run a recalculate on it (top right of the page). Other than that if you had results actually deleted surely you would have had a notification? Another way to find results is to use the list in "My Wall" if you haven't removed the notifications, but that can be tedious if you need to go back a fair bit...