HWBOT Community Forums

PEPIN_VON_PLUMBUM novice league - windows 10

ksateaaa23

this guy is benching sandy bridge/ivy brdige and amd cpus everything on windows 10. i have reported one or two subs & couple more for missing screenshots etc. mentioned that you can't use windows 10 on those platforms. attached rules link.

he says he can't understand it. here is what he replies, 

"Thakns for reporting my submits of g2030. ? I really dont know whats wrong with them but if you have good feeling, everething is okay. Have a good day."

"You must have boring life if you need to snoop in low end submits. Enjoy."

he is ranked no.2 in novice league and benchs everything on windows 10. if i have to report then i can report each and every submission except the ones which are allowed on win10.

THERE WAS DISCUSSION TO MENTION THE OS IN THE BENCH. DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT FINALLY.  IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADD OS TO SUB, MAY BE MANDATORY AND ALLOW SUB WHEN PROPER OS IS USED?

ALSO NO COMPETITIONS FOR ROOKIES & NOVICES(ROOKIE RUMBLE & NOVICE NIMBLE). THEY CAN UNDERSTAND THE RULES BETTER AND CHANCES OF FOLLOWING RULES WILL BE BETTER.