HWBOT Community Forums

ADVenturePO - 4x GeForce RTX 2080 Ti @ 2100/7600MHz - 0sec 978ms GPUPI - 1B

Dear @avalanche 
Please, get some knowledge... from Google maybe?
https://hwbot.org/submission/3786224_h2o_vs_ln2_gpupi___1b_4x_titan_v_0sec_991ms/  - 2 times more pricey cards and chiller.
https://hwbot.org/submission/3769407_kingpin_gpupi___1b_4x_titan_v_0sec_996ms/ - 2 times more pricey cards and Liquid Nitrogen

Please compare specs. 
I wrote you how many different timings and CPU speeds I have tested to get best workflow with those cards.

Render Config

RTX 2080 Ti TITAN V
ROPs 88 96
SM Count 68 80
Shading Units 4352 5120
TMUs 272 320
Tensor Cores 544 640

Theoretical Performance

RTX 2080 Ti TITAN V
FP16 (half) performance 26,895 GFLOPS (2:1) 29,798 GFLOPS (2:1)
FP32 (float) performance 13,448 GFLOPS 14,899 GFLOPS
FP64 (double) performance 420.2 GFLOPS (1:32) 7,450 GFLOPS (1:2)
Pixel Rate 136.0 GPixel/s 139.7 GPixel/s
Texture Rate 420.2 GTexel/s 465.6 GTexel/s

Also: be aware, that in Octane, Vray and Redshift for a single card records are mine and done with Titan V.
FE: Octane : 467 pts with Titan V vs 367 with RTX 2080 TI. 

Judging by the price and specs Titan V is better. But I never had 4x Titan V with LC at once. 

Cheers. 

@_mat_ Avalanche has problems, and he is all time trying to prove that i'm just a shitty overclocker.
The explanation above was to show that I haven't had pure value and performance advantage.
The argue started under discussion about multi cards scores. Thread is closed. He just wanted to pin me elsewhere.

Cheers ?

Don't be a tosser now. 

I questioned the size of the Global points you are getting. ie Why so big vs other scores that Enthusiasts score first page HWbot.

Biggest are mostly 30 points Global & Hardware. That's 20x front page where you have unfair advantage. ^ 210 x3 scores

_________

Did I call you a shitty clocker O.o Yeah something like that, but I take it back & do not want to hurt your feelings. :)

You just make scores that do not interest me. Carry on.

_________

Anyhows I'm done. Made a point, no other Enthusiasts spend over $10K for scores ... you are a clear leader there