HWBOT Community Forums

TerraRaptor - Sempron 2200+ (Thoroughbred) @ 2402MHz - 1min 4sec 122ms wPrime - 32m

4 hours ago, I.nfraR.ed said:

Vista is the fastest for wprime on K7 ? Unless some of the older versions is faster, but Vista > XP for sure.

Can you post a reference low clock result to compare - wprime efficiency was always a challenge for me and I spent lots of time trying to become competitive.  I could probably cut another  0.5s  here with good run but still thought efficiency is above average. 

Unfortunately I don't have many proper wprime 32/1024 scores, since most of the time I'm just lazy and run it on XP or don't run it at all. You will have to test it yourself or I can try it in the evening with my Sempron 2200+ (I can run 2400MHz on stock cooler). Don't know why, but Vista is fastest on this platform. I'm not good at tweaking wprime, though.

Most of the socket A wprime scores are done on XP/2003 or 2000 and only very few on Vista (including some of mine), but from the screenshots I can't tell which ones. I've cut them to size and always using the classic theme, so I don't know.

Edited by I.nfraR.ed