HWBOT Community Forums

Cinebench r11.5 with Fx-8300

boobteg4642

7 minutes ago, avalanche said:

Well you can get going now doing scores. You just need search out scores in your range you can hit. 

I bet if I could get my clocks up to your speed, I would get the same score. I jumped from 455 to 597 going from stock to 4400mhz. I don't know how to make it post past 4700mhz though, voltage  alone doesn't get it to boot. Any idea what voltage the NB should be at at 2500mhz? Maybe 1.25? 

Edited by boobteg4642

10 minutes ago, cbjaust said:

Well, I'd hope so otherwise what would be the point of competitive overclocking? Give it 1.35v and see.

I can't choose 2500mhz for my nb in my bios, only 24 or 2600, so I opted for 2400 to be safe and it booted. It just doesn't seem like going from 2200 to 2400 would require a 1.2 to 1.35 volt change. But I don't know that well obviously. 

VID is what the CPU asks for vCore will be what the board is supplying.

You can always drop the CPU-NB volts and see when it stops posting. CPU-NB multiplier is whole numbers so to get in between you'll need to give the Bus Speed more MHz.

Edit: you can run Cinebench with relatime priority and it sometimes results in beter scores.

Also note you need to be on Windows 10 unless you're using BenchMate

Edited by cbjaust

First off you have to use Windows 7 (or XP) for all AMD CPU's and pre-Skylake Intel CPU's unless your using the aforementioned Benchmate program. 

Your scores do look to be pretty low but I think it's a bloated OS issue more than anything hardware related.

You also need to fix your screenshot's, the scoring window along with the render need to be in full view and unobstructed and CPU-Z CPU & Memory tabs also need to be in the screenshot. Something like this, 

image_id_1997691.png