HWBOT Community Forums

M/L-azul - Ryzen 7 2700 @ 4142MHz - 20.36 points Cinebench - R11.5

Leeghoofd

hi, I'm already running the tests again to solve the problems with print screen. I have a doubt in the following question, even in the mode without benchmate do I have to use it? I'm having problems with it to recognize my software as cinebench.

Sem título.png

@ML_azul This indicates that something is accessing the benchmark's process memory, which is forbidden of course. The same thing could for example change/overwrite the score in the window.

I've already seen this quite a few times in the past months and the problem is an old version of NVIDIA's GeForce driver for old graphics cards (like 8000 series), that tries to hook into the process for whatever reason. You have a few options:

1. Update the driver to the latest version. I'm not sure if that works for older GPUs.
  2. Use another GPU. AMD is fine for example.

This bug has been fixed in the upcoming version, I just disallow the access from the driver. It doesn't harm anything but won't trigger the error.