HWBOT Community Forums

nLite XP, and Barbonenet's guide...

nnimrod

I'm trying to get a better OS for 32m, been using tinyXP/MicroXP, but I know there's better. I tried using Barbonenet's .tib, but it kept randomly rebooting for no apparent reason. It would just reboot while sitting on desktop. So I decided I'd go ahead and make my own with nLite, and this guide from Barbonenet is exactly what I wanted, but all the pictures are broken...

https://www.hwlegend.tech/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7907

Does anyone know where I could get something like this, or a list of what not to remove or anything that might help me? Or a premade .ISO or anything really.

thanks

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/12/2021 at 6:54 AM, GtiJason said:

Doubt you'll see this, but I found the needle in the haystack. Heres the og guide with pics (in Italian) but I have translated version w/out pics to compare.
Also this bit of history, thread from 2005 talking about eram, maxmem and copy waza for fun

setup OS.PNG

125859662_Superpi32m_HWLegend.pdf 2.35 MB · 11 downloads Copy Waza_large chopsticks.pdf 1.8 MB · 11 downloads

This is some good shit :) You're a hero.

• Like 1

On 3/12/2021 at 6:54 AM, GtiJason said:

Doubt you'll see this, but I found the needle in the haystack. Heres the og guide with pics (in Italian) but I have translated version w/out pics to compare.
Also this bit of history, thread from 2005 talking about eram, maxmem and copy waza for fun

setup OS.PNG

125859662_Superpi32m_HWLegend.pdf 2.35 MB · 15 downloads Copy Waza_large chopsticks.pdf 1.8 MB · 14 downloads

Awesome info!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...