HWBOT Community Forums

My submission blocked

I make this submission, but now its blocked due to:

• 2021-06-13 23:55 [YURBAN] manual online submission
    • 2021-07-09 09:34 [liq_met ] reported by user due to lack of validation (3599.16)
    • 2021-07-13 20:15 [leeghoofd] moderator changed status from 'reported by user due to lack of validation' to 'incorrect submission' - reason: Hello, if you use Win8/10 with this platform you have to run With BenchMate program. Grab it at benchmate.org. Thanks
    • 2021-07-13 20:15 [leeghoofd] modified by moderator - reason: Hello, if you use Win8/10 with this platform you have to run With BenchMate program. Grab it at benchmate.org. Thanks

Now i have been downloaded Benchmate 0.10.7, and getting almost in all benchmarks this error, what im doing wrong?
    Why only my submission has been blocked? For Example this submission have no benchmate:https://hwbot.org/submission/4629830_zubrofyl_cinebench___r20_2x_xeon_e5_2643_v2_3759_marks
    And All be fine?!

why should i use this buggy software "Benchmate"?

image_id_2541393.png

• Crew

Due to possible RTC bug on the Ivy Bridge-E platform when running Win10,  we require BenchMate to be used for enhanced security and to rule out Bugged results.

Now the above error message is probably related to a Hwinfo issue. The developer is aware and it will be fixed soon with an Updated release of BM.

@_mat_ Seems not only 11600K is affected :( Hope you can release the BenchMate version with updated Hwinfo

Incorrect scores i've been spotted: wPrime, SuperPi, (same error with hwInfo) sry, but i have no time to test for bugs benchmate )
I deleted Benchmate with all contents, btw, i tried set HPET on/off no affect...
This submission is also without Benchmate and also "Incorrect" cause no win 7:https://hwbot.org/submission/4629830_zubrofyl_cinebench___r20_2x_xeon_e5_2643_v2_3759_marks/

why not blocked?

Edited by YURBAN