HWBOT Community Forums

When does my account start getting 'Achievements'

kaliz

Hello Leeghoofd and HWBot crew,

I recently joined the site and started submittting my benchmark scores. I have some cups already and I was wondering why I dont have any achievements yet? As in 'I found the submit button' etc. Would love to get them as that will encourage me to upload more and improved scores too! Thanks in advance.

greetings, kaliz

• 1 month later...
22 hours ago, Leeghoofd said:

Plz get some other countryman in here to explain what you want... 

I read from your post you had 89 gold cups in January and still have 89 gold cups./ This seems  logic as you didn't post any scores that were a top score for any hardware since last year...

Why?

I`m writing something incomprehensible or problems with understanding? Again read yet a time: Look at here Collect 100 golden cups (89) and on right corner.  This means we are looking at 89 and right side 83! Hyperbolic growth gold medals means  profit 6! Well done! Next grade.

I`m don`t getting points for: https://hwbot.org/user/liqmet/#Achievements .

From 2022 year and for real time no changes - always 459 from 1000. I`m think the thoughts are clear.

Edited by liq_met

15 hours ago, Leeghoofd said:

I'm think there's no brain cell that even thinks of even wanting to help someone with this agressive behavior. 

I think you don't have a single cell to understand anything, especially my "aggressiveness". Someone will decide my problem? 

• Haha 1

Took me a couple reads to undestand the issue ?.

According to the achievement progress you have 89 golden cups but at this time you only have 83 golden cups. My best guess is that at one point you did actually have 89 golden cups but you just lost them to someone else. It makes sense that the achievement doesn't go down (otherwise, if you'll loose achievements which is kind of weird).

Your links are just going to the achievements page, so it's not clear which achievements you're talking about when you're just give us a link to that page.

Anyhow, if you think an achievement is not updated properly, you can just click on the achievement and hit the "recalculate achievement" button, most of the times that works (but be patient, my best guess is that you're put on a queue for processing so it takes some time).

On 2/26/2023 at 10:36 PM, Leeghoofd said:

.these are only updated like each week or so... 

Really nothing has changed after:

https://hwbot.org/submission/5214432_liqmet_reference_frequency_09e8h_199.34_mhz February 28

https://hwbot.org/submission/5218776_liqmet_reference_frequency_bsas13_(c)944bsbs1_(c)884bsms1_(c)894_100.22_mhz?recalculate=true

today. Who here a really man?

Edited by liq_met