HWBOT Community Forums

AM3 Score Blocked , need help reinstating my valid score, thank you.

chispy

Good Day Mods , Please can someone help me understand why its my score blocked ? If so i would like an explanation why this score its block as this score is totally legit run :confused: , when i was taking screenshoot with paint the system Frozed , i reboot with same settings and took a screenie of the AM3 run folder wich its much more information than the normal score screenie :confused: , run totally legit and i lost that OS so hard to get that AM3 file , consider and compare with my previous score and i ask for this score to be reinstated as all the information its there needed for ranking , please bare in mind all the hard work to get that score :(. Any help and guidance will be trully appreciated. Kind Regards: Angelo.

Thank you in advanced.

Update:

** I have recover that AM3 run whole file from the OS that it was run , Mods please PM me to send you the AM3 complete Legit run file for you to inspect**

http://hwbot.org/compare.do?resultId=915900

Edited by chispy

Hey,

There's no way anyway states that this run is not legit, but there are some basic guidelines we need to stick to in order to keep the database as clean as possible. Especially for Hall of Fame runs, we need to stick to those guidelines ... although the log may provide 'more' information, having the screenshot of the AM3 score is absolutely vital information. It's as vital as having a valid verification link for 3DMarks.

Sorry, but the 405k run can't be restored :(.

Hey,

There's no way anyway states that this run is not legit, but there are some basic guidelines we need to stick to in order to keep the database as clean as possible. Especially for Hall of Fame runs, we need to stick to those guidelines ... although the log may provide 'more' information, having the screenshot of the AM3 score is absolutely vital information. It's as vital as having a valid verification link for 3DMarks.

Sorry, but the 405k run can't be restored :(.

Thank you for the response and explanation Massman :o, No problem i understand fully and next time i will try to take a full screenshoot of the AM3 score without freezing :D , will rebench again to pass that blocked score with complete hwbot requirements , its a promise :D.

Kind regards: Angelo.

Appreciate your time and explanation guys , thanks a lot and now i do fully understand why it was blocked , no problemo :).

@Massman , i will try my best :D and will do as you said.

@JmKe , thanks for the explanation and i agree 100% with you.

cheers m8s :)

Regards: chispy

when i was taking screenshoot with paint the system Frozed

Every time you pressing PrintScreen key after aquamark run, screenshot saves not only in system clipboard, but also as .tga-file in this folder:

%USERPROFILE%\My Documents\My Pictures\AquaMark3\ (Windows XP, Vista)

or \Users\<user_name>\Pictures\AquaMark3\ (Win7)

So, if your system frozen after you hit PrintScreen, but before you save detailed screenshot from mspaint, you can reboot and restore original aquamark screenshot from .tga-file. Try search for *.tga files in "Documents and Settings" folder (Windows XP, Vista) or "Users" folder (Win7).

Edited by S_A_V

Every time you pressing PrintScreen key after aquamark run, screenshot saves not only in system clipboard, but also as .tga-file in this folder:

%USERPROFILE%\My Documents\My Pictures\AquaMark3\ (Windows XP, Vista)

or \Users\<user_name>\Pictures\AquaMark3\ (Win7)

So, if your system frozen after you hit PrintScreen, but before you save detailed screenshot from mspaint, you can reboot and restore original aquamark screenshot from .tga-file. Try search for *.tga files in "Documents and Settings" folder (Windows XP, Vista) or "Users" folder (Win7).

Thank you S_A_V :), i learn something new everyday ,i did not know that. I will see what i can do , but i will prefer to re-bench AM3 as a challenge to myself to get a higher score , again Tx bro.

Kind Regards: chispy.