HWBOT Community Forums

S_A_V - Phenom II X4 960T BE @ 2006MHz - 14sec 749ms wPrime 32m

Gluvocio

• Administrators

there have been enough 960 which have been unlocked to 6 cores- it doesn´t count as result if you downgrade a gulftown to five cores, so why does this count?^^ - nice idea, but hwbot tricking and searching for weaknesses in rules and testing these wasn´t what was supposed as the bot was made. Just my 5 cents ;)

there have been enough 960 which have been unlocked to 6 cores- it doesn´t count as result if you downgrade a gulftown to five cores, so why does this count?^^ - nice idea, but hwbot tricking and searching for weaknesses in rules and testing these wasn´t what was supposed as the bot was made. Just my 5 cents ;)

We already have 3-core ranking filled with results with Phemon II / Athlon II 2-cores by default (4-cores physically) unlocked to 3-core, so why do you think Zosma (4-core by default) unlocked to 5-core is something different?

I understand it is easiest global points ever made and not competitive for now, but anyone can buy 960T for 100$ on ebay and join me in 5-core ranking (both wprime, pcmark, unrar bench, etc).

Sure, I will make some backups with LN2, so it will be not so easy anymore ;)

hillarious :)

so how big are your backups? ;)

I Just did quick test for 4 GHz on air.

Hope it will do 6.0-6.5 like other thubans.

Those 960T are not all unlockable.

First one unlocks to 6x but failed to load windows even down-clocked to 2GHz.

Second one unlocks to 5x and working, but last 6-th core completely dead.

• Administrators
We already have 3-core ranking filled with results with Phemon II / Athlon II 2-cores by default (4-cores physically) unlocked to 3-core, so why do you think Zosma (4-core by default) unlocked to 5-core is something different?

I understand it is easiest global points ever made and not competitive for now, but anyone can buy 960T for 100$ on ebay and join me in 5-core ranking (both wprime, pcmark, unrar bench, etc).

Sure, I will make some backups with LN2, so it will be not so easy anymore ;)

Nothing different to the 3 cores you talk about, and this is not especially because of your submission or the global points but something in general- no one would have thought about making ranking for 6800LE for example with 9, 10 or 11 pipes unlocked to- this will bring only a flood of new results going on with number of cores in the future. With this we will see 7,9,11,13 core and so on in the future untile bot drowns in this :D - I would have limited boints to count of cores cpu was sold at - again, nothing against you personally ;)

Nothing different to the 3 cores you talk about, and this is not especially because of your submission or the global points but something in general- no one would have thought about making ranking for 6800LE for example with 9, 10 or 11 pipes unlocked to- this will bring only a flood of new results going on with number of cores in the future. With this we will see 7,9,11,13 core and so on in the future untile bot drowns in this :D - I would have limited boints to count of cores cpu was sold at - again, nothing against you personally ;)

Now I understand your point:

CPU configured to 3 cores by manufacturer - exist.

CPU configured to 5 (7,9,11,13) cores by manufacturer - not exist.

Yes, that is the difference.

But if some CPU's not exist by now it not mean they will not released later.

Anyway, ability to posting 5x-core scores already exist in this revision of hwbot engine, I just use it :)