HWBOT Community Forums

Why no points for these runs?

The scores of Splave make sense:

1) i5 670 gets 30 global points

2) i7 920 gets 10 global points

3) i5 670 contributes to personal ranking (=dark color), while the i7 920 only contributes to the team (=light color).

For your scores, there seems to be a bug that doesn't give a ranking to your 670 score (2xCPU category).

actually what it is is he is getting 80 points globally for his single core run with a sempron (not sure if because its unlocked it should be in dual right?)

Same thing with a phenom that is unlocked to 4 core getting points in the dual core section.

check out his profile page.

Thats why he is not getting global for the i670.

But he still should be getting team points with the dual core regardless so that is where the bug lies.

Sorry broski! :(

Edited by Splave

actually what it is is he is getting 80 points globally for his single core run with a sempron (not sure if because its unlocked it should be in dual right?)

Same thing with a phenom that is unlocked to 4 core getting points in the dual core section.

check out his profile page.

Thats why he is not getting global for the i670.

But he still should be getting team points with the dual core regardless so that is where the bug lies.

Sorry broski! :(

That may or may not be the case...the Sempron 140 and Phenom 550 submissions are again under protest/review for unlocked cores. These were approved/moderated under the "old bot"...Alas, there be a new sheriff in town now with the "new bot". We will see what shakes up. I really do think I should have received some kind of points for the latest runs tho...