HWBOT Community Forums

NBOC: Looking for some serious benchers

ReverendMaynard

Not. We are opening up our doors to future prospectives. I don't think giving people a chance to get on a top benching team is a desperate act at all. We could stay as we are and still pwn the bot as you should know. I think being #2 in our country has alot to say about our small count of 14 members.

Edited by [GF]Duke

Duke;46469']Not. We are opening up our doors to future prospectives. I don't think giving people a chance to get on a top benching team is a desperate act at all. We could stay as we are and still pwn the bot as you should know. I think being #2 in our country has alot to say about our small count of 14 members.

You owe no explanation. To my knowledge, it's not against the rules to solicit for members.

Duke;46599']UUUMMMMM....You are clueless. Stop typing before you embarass your team.

Lmao, who does he embarrass his team because of a post he writes as an individual?

I wish I had the right to moderate in here as well, and I'd remove like 30 posts (including the one I quoted:rolleyes:).

If you can't be friends, take this pathetic fighting somewhere else... Through PM is a good start.

PS: I just asked people to stop fighting, and you try to start another battle. Embarrassment FTW?

Lmao, who does he embarrass his team because of a post he writes as an individual?

I wish I had the right to moderate in here as well, and I'd remove like 30 posts (including the one I quoted:rolleyes:).

If you can't be friends, take this pathetic fighting somewhere else... Through PM is a good start.

PS: I just asked people to stop fighting, and you try to start another battle. Embarrassment FTW?

lol Not trying to fight and i'd be glad to be a friend. He should have looked at my sig before he made that statement thats all.

Edited by [GF]Duke