HWBOT Community Forums

Help 3dmark03 and 9600 gt

zupernico

See it

3dmark0339305080una9600.jpg

3dmark0339305080una9600.jpg

are made on different operating systems. The results are similar. say it is not correct. I reinstalled the program but all the same. Whats the problem??, what can i do?? I can do to fix it?

Mi equipo

3930 k a 5080 mhz

Rampage IV extreme

asus 9600 gt

G.skill ripjaws 4x4gb 2133

128 ssd and 1TB wd black

I know it's not a trick, it's just a problem with this OS and cards like this :)

You could keep re-running until your score "bugs" (by Windows 7 standards) and becomes normal? It's not a stylish solution, but if you only have W7, it's all I can think of.

Every bencher needs XP ;) You should get an install :D

K404 Thanks by the answer,

I know it's not a trick, it's just a problem with this OS and cards like this :)

I wanted to confirm that nobody thinks that I cheated. I did not know that. I want to be right

Every bencher needs XP ;) You should get an install :D

I´ve got a problem with xp and this configuration. I think thats is AICH-SSD-XP .I'll try again.

Thanks

Sorry by my english.

Your English is fine :) It's ok, people know the problem, but of course, all the results that have this problem are removed and there is no warning :)

I cannot help you with any SSD problem, I have used one once, ever :D

Thanks,

One more question please, I'm going to do benchs with ATI 4890 and Nvidia 8800 gts 640mb, this problem only happens with old nvidia graphics?, I have no problem with 4890, but i have with 8800 gts, it´s ok??

Yea, 4890 will be fine with W7, I think there's a high chance the GTS640MB will have the same problem in 3D03

Maybe try different drivers? Much older ones. nVidia 300 series are bad for OC, GPU core is limited to 999 I think.

Edited by K404

The easiest thing is to try older drivers. I don't remember having such an issue with old Nvidia cards + old drivers and Win7.

Regarding XP and SSD - easiest solution is to install it with IDE mode enabled, not AHCI. Otherwise you will need to supply the SATA controller drivers e.g. by integrating them in the install with nLite.