HWBOT Community Forums

ipaine - 2x GeForce GTX 580 @ 903/2222MHz - 226226 marks 3DMark03

nedernakker

Ok, this has happened to me twice now. Can someone pinpoint where it is bugged? How to avoid it? Or anything other than saying it is bugged?

I have no problem with it being removed if it is indeed bugged but I have yet to see where it is bugged. Is there a bug report anywhere saying that it can give "bugged" scores? I mean that score is high but still not that far away from others. I'm not trying to argue or anything, just trying to understand why I have two scores, 220203 and this one 226226 not counting. I mean I have also run it and gotten scores 208194, 210496, and 211860. Are those going to be flagged as bugged as well if I submit them?

As for the processor speed, you can see in the screenshot that it is 5.0GHz and as for what 3Dmark reported I have seen that a few times (not just in 3DMark03) and does not influence the score at all.

While the score may appear bugged, the user can clearly replicate it quite readily. Is there evidence of a cheat, inadvertent though it may be? If not, then, I can't see any legitimate argument in favour of blocking the result. Except, of course, "you beat a lot of Guyz." lol

I am mentioning this on my other earlier score that has gotten reported, it is indeed as Nedernakker has said, mulit-monitor is the cause. It has made a big difference in the scores I am getting and is repeatable. Turn the multi-monitor back on and the higher scores are back.

So I would like to thank you, Nedernakker, for being the only one who gave a suggestion. It just took me a little while to get a chance to test this. Also would like to thank Gav777 and Dead Things for helping stand up for me. I would actually suggest adding that it should not be run with multi-monitors to the rules for this benchmark to help avoid this in the future.