HWBOT Community Forums

Zka17 - GeForce GTX 295 @ 720/1200MHz - 128504 marks 3DMark03

Gamer

Just re-run the 3dmark03 after a fresh boot... used the same settings as in my submission - and still similar results... GT4/Mother Nature score even increased a little bit! Should I re-install the benchmark? Or maybe the OS too?

Well, re-installed Win7 then then, of course the drivers and 3DMark03... - run three more tests with the same settings (just let the system col down between them) and the results are still the same... I mean, they vary a little bit, but around the same score. I wish to know why is this happening? I'm going to delete my submission as per Gamer's request, but hope this thread will stay on... later on will try this benchmark with Win XP, let's see what will happen there...

Well I have deleted that submission, but I still not sure if it was wrong... I have checked other's submissions and turned out that nobody used an X79 platform + 3970X + tight RAM combo with 3dmark03... - could that be the cause of the high GT4 score? Could somebody repeat my runs on a similar platform?