HWBOT Community Forums

Gamer - Sempron 145 @ 4600MHz - 17534 marks PCMark 2005

Yamunsa

u r right that f2d was not singled out until after the 2012 team cup but it was noted as breaking the longstanding rule that "Any software or human interaction altering the perceived speed of the benchmark program, tricking it to believe it ran faster" is disallowed and f2d was enforced retroactively.

all who used it were asked to pull their subs before they got removed. this sub as well as several others have flown under the radar.

• Crew

problem is certain subs are not allowed to be removed/edited by the user, since it was part of a competition...

Admins will do their job, take note that these are all volounteers and do it in their free time !!! It's not like you press the report submission button that it gets altered/removed in under an hour,...

problem is certain subs are not allowed to be removed/edited by the user, since it was part of a competition...

Admins will do their job, take note that these are all volounteers and do it in their free time !!! It's not like you press the report submission button that it gets altered/removed in under an hour,...

all good Leeghoofd. i'm not giving anyone the giddy up lol. most of us have great respect for the mods and their time.

reporting the sub i thought would be helpful. i'll prolly be noted as a dick because i've spotted a few today. nothing was meant personally, although it likely will be taken that way by those reported, i just thought i'd offer a hand to the few subs remaining that were considered disallowed.

(guessing that some pulled their best sub thinking all good and sorted forgetting a backup was in the system ;) )