HWBOT Community Forums

MOD> please check my profile..

349.4 + 11,5 (9800 gtx+ submission) = accurate score.. 360,9

if i am not all wrong..

Whe you submit a new score that is included in your best 20 hardware submissions, you will also lose the points of the now 21th best hardware submission. So it's +11,5pts (9800GTX+) minus your previous 20th best submission.

That being said, your points total should actually be 300,1pts according to the points tab of your profile. I think there is a serious bug with our engine preventing it from correctly updating the league points. I will add this to the buglist. I see some different issues that might be related.

According to your points tab, the total should be 1002 and not 1093.

Anyway, same problem: points not correct. Also added it to the bugtracker. http://bugs.hwbot.org/browse/HWBOT-1210

Just to let you know its not a small bug. But its happening with every profile. There has been no ranking change in atleast XOC for the last 4-5 days which is sort of impossible IMO.

but i have only made one single 9800gtx+ submission.. in total, which show in my profile

Dont i get points for that one?

so if i make a couple of 7970 submissions with a higher score, then the 9800gtx+ benchmark wont count?

And a little now and then, i have other users benchmarks coming up on my profile (wall), and the team page got the same issue..

Edited by WhitePaw

but i have only made one single 9800gtx+ submission.. in total, which show in my profile

Dont i get points for that one?

so if i make a couple of 7970 submissions with a higher score, then the 9800gtx+ benchmark wont count?

And a little now and then, i have other users benchmarks coming up on my profile (wall), and the team page got the same issue..

All points count to your hardware rank. For your league rank only the best 15 Global and best 20 Hardware submission count.