HWBOT Community Forums

TaPaKaH - Celeron LGA775 360 @ 7332MHz - 15min 44sec 687ms SuperPi 32m

Hyperhorn

Wow, excellent result! At first it peeved me that I´ve lost a place in the 32M ranking, but now I noticed it´s because of this result and I have a smile on my face. :) What are the highest frequencies 32M finished at you know about? At Hwbot it seems to be 7,501 MHz for Pentium 4 Cedar Mill and 7,680 MHz for Celeron Cedar Mill achieved by a lunatic guy. :P

http://hwbot.org/community/submission/855673_

blind has ran 32M at 7714MHz. I had a go with that CPU once - if not for FSB wall in the 335-340 area that would've been by far the best cedarmill out there (i did 8.03ghz 1.82v with that before running into the fsb wall) ... and that FSBwall depends A LOT on the power supply. On Enermax 850 it was 330-335, on HX1000 it's around 320, on OP1000 it was ~340.

Edited by TaPaKaH

I shouldn´t just look at the top scores for max freq. results, thx for the link. Kudos to Blind! I remember his Celeron D 352 results now. It´s really ironic that these CPUs are FSB-limited at > 8 GHz.

Certainly it´s an interesting find about the PSU factor - I will keep my faithful OP1000 for sure.