HWBOT Community Forums

When to call BS on PCM05?

We know theres changes that can be made to the codecs and browsers etc to boost the score.... I dont have a clue (im sure theres others too) when to call BS on scores. At what point do the score ranges go from "whoa thats well tweaked" to "BS- report"

To guys who understand these extra tweaks- are you willing to do a guide to help us tell tweaks from cheats?

We know theres changes that can be made to the codecs and browsers etc to boost the score.... I dont have a clue (im sure theres others too) when to call BS on scores. At what point do the score ranges go from "whoa thats well tweaked" to "BS- report"

To guys who understand these extra tweaks- are you willing to do a guide to help us tell tweaks from cheats?

also want to know tweaks to improve my scores

Actually that is not true. While having an ORB link is a good starting point, it does not mean a result will always be validated by hwbot.

Maxi's right cause for exemple you can have a valide ORB link for 3Dmark with s GT bugged, so you've got the link, the score is valide, but one GT is bugged so you are not allowed to submite on HHWBot.