HWBOT Community Forums

(FS)GSkill PI2400C9/Kingston 1800C8/ Asus 1155-Board

websmile

• Administrators

Hi,

due to personal reasons I cut down my hardware stock, the items offered here are tested and work flawless

jd80130104f4o.jpg

1. 2x2GB G.Skill PI 2400 C9 (F3-19200CL9D-4GBPIS)

High binned PSC, excellent condition, I think it is not necessary to tell much about these, who ever had the luck of testing or being owner of such a kit knows these are best bin you can get together with 2400 C8. The kit was bought without any results a while ago, after seeing that it did 2600 8-11-8, 8-12-8 and 2666 8-12-8 easily at my tests I regret to see it go, but that´s life. Highend 8-layer PCB

jd80129789iud.jpg

2. 2x2GB Kingston HyperX 1800C8 (KHX1800C8D3K2/4G)

Rated for 1,7-1,9v, used ICs are BBSE, solid on air but not extraordinary. Used only on 24/7 surf rig, do easily 2000 7-8-7 and 2200 7-9-7

jd801298lvfme.jpg

3. Asus Maximus IV Gene-Z S.1155

One of the best 1155 boards you can find, the board comes in box with nearly full accessories, it was sent to Asus a couple of weeks ago for rma and socket was exchanged afaik, I tested it on function and it works without problems.

jd801299fod7c.jpg

Prices in euros without shipping if not stated otherwise

1. 220 Euros incl. sold and shipped to Doug2507

2. not available anymore

3. 80 Euros excl.

Payment is possible with western union or paypal (only non cc), shipping will be between 7-15 euros with deutsche post ems for the mems, fully insured, to most countries. If you need other shipping options or are unsure about costs, please ask before you get surprise you do not like, the board will need around 17 euros for shipping. I decide to whom I sell, as this is my thread, so every purchase needs my confirmation :)

Best regards

Disclaimer: no returns, no warranty provided by seller, but mems are tested and also have intact warranty labels - oc results may vary, but are mentioned to show potential of the hardware

Edited by websmile
closed thread
  • Like 1