HWBOT Community Forums

ludek111 - Mobile Celeron 925 @ 3625.4MHz - 2543.38 pps HWBOT Prime

Mat_Agnesi

I can see now, my Memory window is covered by "save" window. Here are all the settings: http://hwbot.org/submission/2522506 . I have dual channel mems 6-4-4-5, good memory memset tunning and slim windows (39 MB ram idle without explorer.exe) :) You should try better windows tunning :) RTM875 has only three FSB changing legs. All combinations are 133/166/200 (others are reserved) so no way to set 266 which probably would work better. Try to find better motherboard. Had lots of fun while OCing, tunning and benching :)

Yes, the windows I've used is uncleaned, has a lot of software installed. Clean Windows and Dual channel seems to make a good difference, but better than that, the bigger bifference is made if you find a PM45 chipset mainboard. At same clock, It seems to score a lot more if compared with our PM965 board. I have a GM45 board now, don't know if it's good as the PM45 or not, but seems to have far better efficiency if compared to pm965. However I can't mod this board now, because it's not mine :D

I have an Intel Q965 based mobo and it seems to be a little slower than P965 at the same frequencies. Maybe the difference between GM45 and PM45 is the same thing. I'm not going to buy other motherboard. :) What vCore and vNB did you used? (BTW I still do not know, why my Elpida mems are running at those timings :) )

Edited by ludek

For vCore, I've used only a little overvolt over default, not need for more volt.

For vNB, if I remember well I've used near 1,27v. Elpida mems ?? I've tried 3 different RAMs, (Samsung, elpida) and the better for overclocking proven to be the Elpida !! My Elpida 1GB DDR2 Bank can go up to an incredible 500Mhz 6-7-7 timings. But performance seems better at 420MHz with tight timings. Unfortunately I have only one Elpida RAM, so I cannot use Dual Channel.

• 2 weeks later...

As I wrote above:

Lots of mods here :) vNB, vCore, cooling mounting, swich_ON, TME mod, bsel, SPD mod (SPD tool).

Sadly, this clock generator has a wall at 315 MHz, no way to pass... RTM875T-606.

I was using setfsb with this:

http://sourceforge.net/p/lfsb/feature-requests/4/#f37e

Here some useful informations:

http://hwbot.org/submission/2495761

Edited by ludek