We had a similar competition on a bench session, but: target score was unknown UNTIL start of the competition...
1. increase time frame for submit up to eg 24 h
2. timeframe can be adjusted from stage to stage for every reagion (EU / US / ASIA)
- let's say first stage starts at 0800 am CET, second 0400 pm CET, third 0000 am
3. target unknown, maybe just give a range
- secret trarget is eg 80.000 3D03 and just a range from 60.000 ~ 100.000 is published to prepare the right hardware
=> first hit is the winner, or the closest score after 24 h
for shure, these 24 h are though, but can also be changed down to 4 h or 8 h...