HWBOT Community Forums

WhitePaw - Core i7 4770K @ 5159MHz - 6417.67 pps HWBOT Prime

Calathea

Sorry bro,i will never believe that this is possible with custom watercooling.

I have hwlabs gtx 480 plus 4 delta 256 cfm and 2 laing and set up the temperature at 18 degrees with Ac and i barelly keep it under control with 1.46 3d test on 4c. How you keep it stable at 1.51 all cores active and ht...i don't understand.

Sorry bro,i will never believe that this is possible with custom watercooling.

I have hwlabs gtx 480 plus 4 delta 256 cfm and 2 laing and set up the temperature at 18 degrees with Ac and i barelly keep it under control with 1.46 3d test on 4c. How you keep it stable at 1.51 all cores active and ht...i don't understand.

For a start, you're comparing a 3D test to a very quick multi-threaded 2D test, completely different kettle of fish, I have absolutely no problems believing this submission is legit due to the nature of the benchmark.

yes its a die mount (would this be possible otherwise?), and yes its very cold water (would it be possible otherwise?), and yes, its only a low load 2d bench, the rest is technique..

5190mhz is the max i have completed hwbot prime with, using a 4770K, and this cooling

i have been using this kind of cooling for years..

Xtreme Liquid, with a touch of success

Edited by WhitePaw

Sorry bud ,if i offended you,but honestly too many users are using waterchillers in enthusiast and some good results like yours get questioned :D.

If you didn't use these type of cooling you should be proud because your result is good enough to create a dilemma. :D