HWBOT Community Forums

(djzatorze) question about submission

djzatorze

Hello,

My PC Mark 2005 score was blocked, because of troubles with verifying, but I can't set my ORB submission to public;[ I click 'Make public' but nothig's happen... Second thing is: what is wrong with the screenshot? There should be shown some extra windows? In example there is only PC Mark and CPU-Z windows. The worst thing is I am worry about a new submission with the same settings, because PC Mark have finished test after 6 crashes.

What to do?

Stay tuned,

djzatorze

17656.jpg

That is from the rules page. It is a good example of what a screenshot should look like.

PCMark 2005 rules

Any online PCMark05 submission must comply to the following rules:

use default PCMark settings

have a valid screenshot (see example below): clearly show PCmark score, PCmark settings, processor in CPU-Z, GPU-Z, Subtest Scores (XP startup speed!), unless you have a valid futuremark ORB url

have a valid futuremark orb link as verification for scores in the top 20

XP Startup cannot exceed 220MB/s

Example PCMark05 screenshot:

Forbidden Hardware:

software ramdisk (iRam is allowed)

MFT Software

Forbidden Tweaks:

any software or human interaction altering the perceived speed of the benchmark program, tricking it to believe it ran faster

It is your responsibility, and the responsibility of your team captain(s) that these rules are followed properly. Your submission may be blocked by hwbot crew without notice if your submission is in violation of one of these rules. Multiple infractions may lead to a warning, and eventually an account ban.

Now the problem with your result is that you do not have that information I highlighted in red present. Nor is your URL working. :)

This has nothing to do with me so not sure why you opened a discuss 1Day thread.:confused: Maybe you should have opened a discuss a djzatorze thread instead yes.

I can't view result details... buttons are inactive, I have to register it??

Screenshot like this will be right?

PC+Mark+2005+5+%40+Pentium+4+%283%29.jpg

Forgive me complications;]

Finally, annoying ORB is eventually working properly, I can now make public submission.

View here:

http://service.futuremark.com/resultAnalyzer.action?resultId=2344360&resultType=13

THX!

Edited by djzatorze

The ORB link is not for that particular result. To view the tests you have to scroll down the future-mark result page in your browser (the browser window will have to be bigger than you have it opened currently btw)

You will get it sorted I am sure. :)

• Crew
If you look at transparant windows, you score higher than Win Vista.

Also Video encoding and file decryption are way to high for that system.

Used some unknown tweaks ?

Yes , video encoding and file description are too high

Anyway, some unknown tweak has been used, or bug maybe ? :rolleyes: