HWBOT Community Forums

X-Tripiot - GeForce 6600 GT PCI-e - 50697 marks 3Dmark 2001

X-Tripiot

real clocks 785/750 ;)
Why does GPU-Z show 530/515 then? I don't remember any problems with software diagnostics on 6600 GTs...

And 258.96 is not LOD-friendly in general. Whithout that boost you won't hit 50k at all. 'll check LODs on that driver on 6600 GT today.

Just interesting -)

• Crew

Me too 1Day, request new sreen last night because the resolution was hidden, my decision to request new screen and now he do it . (X- Tripiot : Run again - new screen)

Also in the 3DMark'05 is the ORB and I see no problem, the lack of resolution is because the test was run without a key(default setting), so this would be Ok.;)

I'm really interested in knowing why

Thanks

Sw

Edited by Sweet

signature.img?iid=436421&thumb=false&iehack=.jpg

Why is your result shown above valid and the other not? Please explain further T0lsty I am most interested in understanding why your result which shows stock clocks for the graphic card is good but the one by X-Tripiot is not?

now we are talking not about my result . report it .

all my screens are correct. except 01 mark. because after some time video dont go in 3d mode . and the test was run in 2d . 2d clock on gpu was 790. and 3d was stock because i dont touch it. but mem freq was ok.

if my submission would be deleted - i have 100% correct backup at 49k .

and now about X-Tripiot - is it hart to do right screen?? none of your submissions are ok.

just read rules and show us all info.

now we are talking not about my result . report it .

all my screens are correct. except 01 mark. because after some time video dont go in 3d mode . and the test was run in 2d . 2d clock on gpu was 790. and 3d was stock because i dont touch it. but mem freq was ok.

if my submission would be deleted - i have 100% correct backup at 49k .

As per your request submission is now under review.

Thank you for assisting staff in this matter.:)

nice work)

my resut was blocked , and this wasnt ?

nice , nice ..

May I suggest you read the report that was included with your result being temporarily suspended from being included for points. And the pm I sent to you before I suspended the result. Not blocked just suspended.

And second it would have been so much easier if when you report a result that you state the reason why you are reporting it.

TiN - thank you that is exactly what was needed. :)

Now the result can be placed in the correct category - dual GPU class. :cool:

Hey 1Day, it's a kind of new fair play system at hwbot? Are you the one from new moderators?

You blocked one result because you don't like the GPU clock speed (nominal). But above here is another score, the same situation. And it is OK.

Probably you should block TWO, ha? Or should we talk to other moderators about the behavior difference from HWBOT stuff?

Hey 1Day, it's a kind of new fair play system at hwbot? Are you the one from new moderators?

You blocked one result because you don't like the GPU clock speed (nominal). But above here is another score, the same situation. And it is OK.

Probably you should block TWO, ha? Or should we talk to other moderators about the behavior difference from HWBOT stuff?

:D No it was not me who gave the OK for the result that was other moderator - one who has been moderator for long time, but the result it has been changed to dual card by me.

I do not think that any results need to be blocked actually I think they are both OK for the different class they are in. :)

That is true Christian - submissions can only be approved based on the information (validation) that is provided. So we have proof for some of the results and they are equal to Gold Cups. The others submission that do not have validation can not be given the credit that they might be due. It is sad but there is nothing one can do without legit validation.

That is true Christian - submissions can only be approved based on the information (validation) that is provided. So we have proof for some of the results and they are equal to Gold Cups. The others submission that do not have validation can not be given the credit that they might be due. It is sad but there is nothing one can do without legit validation.

Yeah he also can have validations files(for 3DM01 and 3DM03) as he has them for 3DM05 and 3DM06.

If I am decided to buy 3DMark key, I will share him the 3DM01 and 3DM03 key.

Edited by Christian Ney

I hope that he does have those validation files, it would make life so much easier if he did. Then all the posts in this thread would not have bene needed. :eek:

And I would not have been pawned so badly by TiN :D:D

xD, as I was following this thread on the iphone(I was at a badminton tournament), I havn't had the idea to check his other submissions like his CPU-Z one.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Crew

Yep, I've seen before, something that caught my attention is the GT3, it is not in full screen ?, Why ?

This never happened to me before, running this benchmark

This may change the result in this, because it changes the rendering ?

can someone explain ?

Regards

Sw

Edited by Sweet