HWBOT Community Forums

Report ucbench

Martin White

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I received two e-mails yesterday.

I totally understand the reason why you deleted my scores but it's also totally unfair.

Firstly my CPU performed this high even with stock settings (getting around 830 points)

Secondly at the time I posted these scores using different settings was allowed but hwbot regulations.

Unfortunately I'm not able to post new scores with this CPU as I don't own it any more.

I'm sorry about hwbot inconvenience.

Yours sincerely,

Me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

An HWBOT moderator, "Christian Ney", has blocked one of your submitted scores. It has marked one of your submissions as 'impossible score at given settings, possible bug or other'.

This was the reason the user gave:

Bugged

You can view your result here:

http://hwbot.org/submission/2461399_ilias83_ucbench_2011_a10_6800k_830_mpt_score

If you have questions, drop a message at the forums.

Yours sincerely,

the hwbot.org team

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

An HWBOT moderator, "Christian Ney", has blocked one of your submitted scores. It has marked one of your submissions as 'impossible score at given settings, possible bug or other'.

This was the reason the user gave:

Bugged

You can view your result here:

http://hwbot.org/submission/2559248_ilias83_ucbench_2011_a10_6800k_840.1_mpt_score

If you have questions, drop a message at the forums.

Yours sincerely,

the hwbot.org team

Edited by Ilias83