HWBOT Community Forums

GPU Clear-out (GTX 580 Lightning, CF 5870's etc)

gavbon

• Crew

Hey guys, I need to have a clear-out of my benching cards; personal reasons which I would rather not disclose but serious enough for me to warranty selling my GPU cache!

More to be added adhoc!

dlALHnk.jpg

1. MSI GTX 580 Lightning

Bought with the intention of getting some epic sub-zero globals, it hasn't been cold in fact I haven't really benched it bar a quick run on 3DMark Fire Strike

Given the lineage/rarity of these cards for globals, I'm looking to recoup exactly what I paid!

Looking for £100+ postage of your choice

2. 2 x Sapphire Ref AMD 5870's

Bought from a forum with the idea of also benching these on sub-zero for epic global points, once again not got round to benching them or sub-zeroing at all! These are "apparently" one of the best though in terms of 5870's so I have been told; Topdog has a pro score with one!

One issue, one of the cards has a noisy fan which is like a ball baring has gone but it doesn't affect the cards performance/running in anyway whatsoever, based on that I have made it cheaper! Would pref to sell these as a pair but open to offers on single ones (again re-couping what I paid)

Looking for £80+ postage for both

3. BGF 8800GTX

De-ja vu? Bought to bench but not had the chance and now need the funds more than anything! never been overclocked so no idea on potential, only put in a machine to test and works perfectly etc.

Looking for £20 + postage

More to come soon, will do a bundle deal on multiple cards; or a huge bargain for all my benching cards! These include a 7800GT (volt modded), 7900GT, NVIDIA 7950x2 etc

Thanks for looking!

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys, I need to have a clear-out of my benching cards; personal reasons which I would rather not disclose but serious enough for me to warranty selling my GPU cache!

More to be added adhoc!

dlALHnk.jpg

1. MSI GTX 580 Lightning

Bought with the intention of getting some epic sub-zero globals, it hasn't been cold in fact I haven't really benched it bar a quick run on 3DMark Fire Strike

Given the lineage/rarity of these cards for globals, I'm looking to recoup exactly what I paid!

Looking for £100+ postage of your choice

2. 2 x Sapphire Ref AMD 5870's

Bought from a forum with the idea of also benching these on sub-zero for epic global points, once again not got round to benching them or sub-zeroing at all! These are "apparently" one of the best though in terms of 5870's so I have been told; Topdog has a pro score with one!

One issue, one of the cards has a noisy fan which is like a ball baring has gone but it doesn't affect the cards performance/running in anyway whatsoever, based on that I have made it cheaper! Would pref to sell these as a pair but open to offers on single ones (again re-couping what I paid)

Looking for £80+ postage for both

3. BGF 8800GTX

De-ja vu? Bought to bench but not had the chance and now need the funds more than anything! never been overclocked so no idea on potential, only put in a machine to test and works perfectly etc.

Looking for £20 + postage

More to come soon, will do a bundle deal on multiple cards; or a huge bargain for all my benching cards! These include a 7800GT (volt modded), 7900GT, NVIDIA 7950x2 etc

Thanks for looking!

I really want the lightning. Do you know how much to USA. GLWS.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest TheMadDutchDude

I'll give him a nudge for you. I know he has been ill stricken with a nasty bug that seems to be doing the rounds.

Guest TheMadDutchDude

I just asked him again but he's still very poorly.

Sorry been bedridden with illness, feel like dirt lol

He also mentioned that they've already sold. Someone from our team took all of them. Sorry chap!

Edited by TheMadDutchDude