HWBOT Community Forums

Luebke - Athlon II X3 435 @ 100MHz - 5days 2h 14min 21sec 472ms GPUPI for CPU - 1B

GENiEBEN

Well, I hope the validation file will be OKAY mainly. That is IMHO what counts. These loops times can be reconstructed from my published images... I would be furious, if someone could claim that this is not valid, because all what I did was to few times click on the status window ... and the times disappear then :( I never had idea, that I should not click there and that the times could disappear like that.

And there we have a new screen:

GPUPI_168h_and_counting.jpg

... also this is possible to do: http://valid.x86.fr/8cqmjb :-)

This is AXP-M 2600+ and it can also run like 320MHz CPU. Board is not "unknown", but Jetway V266B. Under lowest 100MHz settings it was bring with CpuFSB program, the PLL is Realtek RTM560-266 and it sadly cannot get lower that about 60MHz and every attemps to go there are very quirky at best. Sometimes it reset or freeze at even as high, as 75MHz, but mostly problems arise near 66MHz ;)

So, you seen it happend and then works well in the end? I keep it running for now, but I'm _quite_ worried. I get to the point that I tried to duplicate my slow-down procedure on two other machines. These as AXP cpu's (Jetway V266B, AXP-M 100x5 - PCchips M810LR, AXP 100x11) and the results are:

- good, because the slow-down works quite well on both machines

- horrific, because SuperPi 32M test with 12 and 17h per loop (respectively to the affected machines) is not going to be finished any time soon :-O

Dunno, if I can even keep up my patience for that long, tough. With 24loops per 17h, we are talking about 17+ days of test running...

...not to mention that the Aquamark is running since 13.8. and it is not even in the half (getting close, tough - 22xx something frames as of now are being drawn) with the very real possibility that I cannot made the verification required, because of CPU-Z crash and CBid not supported as replacement, witch is IMHO kind of odd, because if GPU-Z fail, then it is permisable to use other tool as well...

ROFL ... someone should made the score a bit faster :)

That won't be me, tough. I'm about to turn loop 16... and hell, it is over 260h now :(

o3svAfr.jpg

...it is getting tiresome, but at least it is over the half. My Aquamark run is _NOT_ over the half of their 5200 frames yet :(